Despite the current coronavirus situation, we are still hiring, however please note we are able to offer a fixed term contract, though we hope to convert this to a permanent contract in the future.
Engineer A Sustainable Future!
Are you passionate about creating innovative, elegant and robust engineering solutions for complex construction projects? Do you want to develop yourself further in an exciting, international environment? We're looking for an enthusiastic Graduate Electrical Engineer to join our team in Warsaw. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who wants to leave their mark on some of the most exciting projects across Europe.
Our Warsaw team are widely acknowledged to be at the forefront of innovation in the European construction industry. Our engineers, designers and technicians are creative, lateral thinkers who passionately deliver a portfolio of exciting projects – including the Copernicus Science Centre, Q22, Wilenska Metro Station, Museum of Modern Art in Wroclaw and the Polish Embassy in Berlin.
With us, your preconceptions will be tested, your resilience built, and your career enriched.
Your responsibilities will be extremely varied, but can typically be expected to comprise...
- You will embrace the latest technologies to improve performance and sustainability. Sustainable design is top of our corporate agenda.
- Undertake detailed electrical engineering building services design and calculations (using both software and knowledge to verify robust calculations).
- Ensuring service and project work are carried out to an excellent standard - within agreed deadlines and within budget.
- Preparation of technical specifications and schedules, design development reports and innovative design solutions.
- Plan and manage input to CAD for production of design work.
- Represent Buro Happold at meetings with clients, other professionals and suppliers.
We'll help you meet your goals, respecting your ideas and fostering your creativity, collaboration and innovation.
In return we'd expect you to bring the following:
- You must have obtained a Masters degree in electrical engineering
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Dialux (knowledge of Revit would be advantageous)
- Good English skills, and German would be advantageous
- Demonstrate a passion for engineering and the built environment
- Be ambitious and eager to contribute within an established team
- To work in a modern office on an international portfolio of projects, collaborating with other teams and disciplines
- To develop your technical and commercial capability on some of Warsaw's most iconic and complex built environment projects
- To rapidly advance your career in a sustainability-led design environment