Tesco Polska to lider nowoczesnego handlu
chcesz być częścią naszego zespołu i razem
z nami tworzyć przyjazne miejsce pracy?
Aktualnie poszukujemy kandydatów na stanowisko:
- You will work in Product Department - the biggest team in CE Head office located in Kraków where trade negotiations are our daily bread. We buy all products from our suppliers to maximally satisfy our customers. We are responsible not only for buying, but also for selling of goods and for its quality.
- You will get fast-track, challenging development programme which gives you a chance to steer you career path with ongoing support from our best leaders.
- You will experience a range of rotational placements which give you a breadth of knowledge about your department and our CE business. You will have a great opportunity to work in an international team and meet other programme participants.
- We encourage self-led development and support this with a range of e-learning, face to face training sessions and giving you opportunity to learn from others.
- Willingness to become a true expert and a future leader with passion for retail
- Attitude: entrepreneurial, ambitious, empathic, responsiveness and innovative, keen to learn fast and happy to collaborate.
- Educational background: bachelor or master degree up to two years after graduation
- Good command of English so you are able to communicate daily with other colleagues (in writing and speaking), B1+ level is a must.
- Enthusiasm for travelling – some parts of the programs will require to travel within the country and our CE market
- We support FLEXIBILITY because we believe that your outputs are what counts, not a number of hours sat through in the office and team spirit can also be built remotely.
- CAREER GROWTH is not just a cliché – we operate in 4 markets as one Central European business, so there are many opportunities for growth and development.
- We are a GREAT TEAM and we are not fond of any formalities here.
- You will get 10% discount on every Tesco shopping, meal vouchers,
Twoje zgłoszenie dotrze do nas najszybciej
Termin nadsyłania podań upływa 2020-07-17
Tesco Polska Sp. z o.o.
Tesco Polska Sp. z o.o.
Tesco Polska jest częścią międzynarodowej firmy o brytyjskich korzeniach. Na polskim rynku
firma działa już od 20 lat zatrudniając ponad 30 000 pracowników.
Tesco w Polsce to zarówno sklepy, centra dystrybucyjne jak i biuro główne wspierające operacje.