Inter Cars S.A. is the largest distributor of spare parts for passenger cars, vans and lorries in Central and Eastern Europe.
We offer the widest range of car parts in Eastern Europe.
Want to know more?
We are currently looking for candidates for the position:
- Leading Group Internal Audit Team (4+)
- Direct reporting to Audit Committee
- Preparation of risk based audit plan & IA budget, with direct responsibility for execution
- Coordination of external audit selection process, as well as direct cooperation with the auditor during execution
- Direct cooperation with all departments across the Group, including CEO's (21+ countries)
- Managing whole audit cycle from scope definition to reporting to Audit Committee,
- Preparing recommendations for improvements to processes and controls across the Group on the design level
- Preforming operational & financial audits as a lead
- Performing special investigations, if needed
- Acting as a advisory body to Top Management of the Group within process changes
- Supporting the Group in the process transformation process
- 5-8 years of experience related to internal audit, internal controls, risk management, financial controlling in non-financial sector,
- ACCA, CIMA, CIA or CRMA qualifications are required,
- Experience in managing the Internal Audit department would be an asset,
- Experience in BIG4 companies would be an asset,
- Fluent knowledge of the English & Polish,
- Strong analytical skills and emotional intelligence,
- Hands-on management style,
- 'Can do' approach,
- Strong investigative and critical thinking,
- Developed leadership abilities,
- High work ethics
- Work in an international environment,
- Direct impact on the Group approach to risk,
- Hybrid working environment (home office/office)
- Low demand for business travel.
The data controller is Inter Cars S.A., ul. Powsińska 64, 02-903 Warszawa, tel. 801 80 20 20, email@example.com. The data controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer available at firstname.lastname@example.org. Provision of your personal data is voluntary and required to participate in the recruitment process. Failure to provide your personal data will prevent you from participating in it. Your personal data shall be stored for the purposes of the recruitment process (legal basis: processing necessary to take action as requested by the persons to whom such data relates, prior to conclusion of a contract). The data shall be stored until the completion of the recruitment process. Each person is entitled to demand access to their personal data, rectify it, remove it, restrict its processing or transfer it. Each person is entitled to object to the processing of their personal data, file a complaint to the supervising authority and withdraw their consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing performed prior to such withdrawal. Each person is entitled to object to the processing of their personal data based on a legally valid interest of the data controller, as well as object to the processing of their personal data for marketing purposes.
Grupa Inter Cars
Inter Cars S.A. to największy dystrybutor części zamiennych do samochodów osobowych, dostawczych i ciężarowych w Europie Środkowo – Wschodniej. Oferta Spółki obejmuje również wyposażenie warsztatowe, w szczególności urządzenia do obsługi i naprawy samochodów oraz części do motocykli i tuningu. Inter Cars oferuje najszerszy asortyment części samochodowych w Europie Wschodniej. Posiada w swojej ofercie zarówno towar najwyższej jakości od powszechnie znanych i renomowanych dostawców na tzw. pierwszy montaż do produkcji samochodów jak też znacznie tańszy lecz dobry jakościowo asortyment, pochodzący od mniej znanych producentów.
Inter Cars S.A. jest właścicielem ogólnopolskiej sieci warsztatów Perfect Service, Q-Service, Q-Service Truck, Q-Service Premium, Q-Service Moto, Q-Service MotorSport oraz Q-Service Off Road.