Would you like to be a part of huge Nordea Group Finance department? We are now looking for Head of Accounting & Management reporting operation who will become a strong leader for our teams and also will be involved in building future strategy and processes in our division.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
Nordea is transforming to become more adaptive, innovative and resilient, creating value for our customers, society and our shareholders, and giving all of us the opportunity to contribute, grow and enjoy throughout the journey.
In Accounting and Management Reporting in Group Finance our unit Accounting & Management Reporting Operations, (AMRO), is continuously aiming at common operations and establishing an efficient delivery model. AMRO is part of the journey towards One Finance, leveraging the consolidated strength of Nordea’s financial expertise and competencies to meet future demands.
As the Head of AMRO, you’ll will be responsible for performing accounting and closing activities to enable Nordea to deliver legal, management and regulatory financial reporting to relevant stakeholders in Nordea. You will ensure delivery of world class finance and accounting services. You will be the leader of 6 team leaders with approx. 80 employees in total.
In the role as the Head of AMRO, you will also participate and take ownership in all strategic and tactical issues for the unit.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure prudent accounting and closing of Nordea books in accordance with frameworks and policies to enable high quality financial information for internal and external stakeholders
- Deliver a strong business result and drive lean implementation, and business transformation
- Engage and motivate people you work with in order to strengthen leadership and team deliveries
- Drive efficiencies and improvements across Nordea accounting, and financial reporting processes
- Communicate clearly and effectively to the entire organisation about strategy, and business plans
You will be reporting to Klaus Johnbeck, Head of Accounting & Management Reporting and become a member of the management team located across Nordea locations, who have the joint responsibility of all financial reports external and internal for the whole of Nordea.
The role is located in Lodz, Poland.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind
- Love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table
- Are honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others
- Are passionate about doing a great job
Your experience and background:
- Excellent understanding of finance processes, ideally from the Financial Service sector
- Strategic ability to see what needs to be done, both in the short and long term, with a solution-oriented mind-set
- Proven manager with an excellent track record who is motivated by developing colleagues and their capabilities
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Broad accounting and finance background
- Attention to details
- Proven ability to lead process improvements using process excellence
- Fluent English is a must
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
You have until 20 June 2020 to send us your application.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea Bank Abp Oddział w Polsce wchodzi w skład Grupy Nordea, największej skandynawskiej instytucji finansowej, zatrudniającej prawie 30 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku i Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W strukturach Nordea wyróżnia się także obszar Finansów, który w Warszawie podejmuje najbardziej zaawansowane role finansowe w banku. W 2020 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4500 osób.
Nasi eksperci pracują nad kompleksowymi rozwiązaniami w zakresie utrzymania i rozwoju platform i systemów informatycznych, jak również dostarczają zaawansowane usługi finansowe, zapewniające stabilność działania pod kątem obsługi procesów bankowych.