Technology Risk Management (Data, Information, Security and IT) Unit, commonly known as TRM (DISIT) supports Nordea's Technology areas with concrete solutions to identify, assess, mitigate and monitor identified issues and risks.
Together, we are passionate about building a bank that makes a difference – one where you can learn and grow together with our continuously focus making sure that we’re trusted partner to both our customers and society – building the foundation for great customer experiences.
As Head of Issue Management, you will be responsible for leading the Issue Management unit as well taking a central role in building and developing a solid foundation preparing the unit for handling existing and future challenges.
You’ll join Technology Risk Management (TRM), a unit within group BRIS (Business Risk Implementation and Support) heading the unit Issue Management. TRM orchestrates, implements and coordinates initiatives to align and augment the IT Risk and Compliance activities in a structured way through proactive remediation and issue management.
As our head of Issue Management unit, you’ll have the responsibility for driving our initiatives for the Issue Management domain in Group Technology.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead the team of high qualified advisors, help people grow by providing feedback and guidance in line with Nordea values
- Ensure that your team cooperates and perform at the highest possible level, and it’s important that you can operate on different levels of the organization
- Build on relationships and partner up with colleagues and stakeholders throughout the value chain to effectively run development and implementation processes
- Work closely together with the TRM management team to provide issue remediation advisory and guidance
- Help technology and information security areas to remediate risks identified by third parties
- Partner with other units cross the organization, communicate and facilitate discussion with Executive management with regards to issue remediation
- Develop and assure good quality reports on issue portfolio and remediation activities
- Build structures and processes that help to raise the risk awareness in Technology and Information security organisation
- Build the unit capabilities while firmly and inspirationally leading the team performance successfully attracting new talent needed
- Responsible for seeking out trends, best practices and future developments within the sector in order to meet the Nordea business strategy, values and vision
You have solid leadership experience where you are familiar with close interaction in the interface to executive management, preferably from a similar area. You have superior people management skills, and knowledge of value-based leadership and cross-border experience.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
In a rapidly changing environment, we expect that you are able to quickly pick up advanced domain knowledge and show strong interpersonal skills.
In addition, we will look for the following qualifications/skills:
- Experience in managing the team in Internal Audit, Internal Control or Risk Management areas
- High working capacity, solid track record and the ability to work with multidisciplinary teams to deliver qualitative solutions on time
- Excellent communication skills and find it interesting and rewarding to work in a cross-border Nordic organisation
- Be able to influence and show ability to influence and present ideas to senior levels.
- You are self-motivated and able to work independently
- You take on responsibilities as well as being engaged and committed being a team player where you focus on quality showing high degree of learning agility
- Persistent with a strong drive where you are willing to take “an extra mile” if needed.
- As we are a truly international organisation, we expect you to be able to speak and write English at a superior level
- A university degree or corresponding experience is considered an advantage
- You will be working out of one of our offices in the Nordics or Poland where flexibility regarding traveling is expected.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea jest największą skandynawską instytucją finansową. Zatrudnia 32 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku czy Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W maju 2019 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4000, a w samej Łodzi 2300 pracowników, co daje Nordei status jednego z największych łódzkich pracodawców. Cztery biura znajdują się w ścisłym centrum Łodzi: na al. Śmigłego Rydza, dwa biurowce przy al. Piłsudskiego oraz najnowszy - w Red Tower.
Nordea planuje dalszy wzrost zatrudnienia. Wśród poszukiwanych kandydatów są zarówno absolwenci studiów wyższych rozpoczynający swoją ścieżkę kariery, jak i eksperci o ugruntowanej wiedzy finansowej i informatycznej.
Nordea zdobywa serca kandydatów skandynawską kulturą pracy, opartą na zaufaniu, swobodzie działania i nieformalnej atmosferze. Dba o relacje organizując kwartalne wyjścia integracyjne w zespołach oraz dwa razy do roku – Summer oraz Winter party.