The Design Director is responsible for developing and managing most of aspects of our design and creative output. It's a leadership role, with accountability for online and offline design output and commercial success of the design and creative department. You will manage small groups designers.
- You managing multiply projects & task flow between teams
- You have advance knowledge about production pipline
- You have great team work abilities
- You solve problems very easily
- you are well organized
- You know princilpes of good user interaction
- You have advance test workflow of different aspects of designs
- You have experience with mobile games
- You have at least 3 years experience in similar position
- Sketch, figma, Invision, framer, principle & other tools
- Wireframing & user flow tools
- Drive UX design and UI assets through each stage of production: concept, wireframe, prototype, implementation, and refinement through to final sign-off
- translating high-level ideas of gamplay and UX vision into a functional UI,
- managing design team production
- implementations of UI in the engine using dedicated tools with dedicated developer support,
- cooperation with artists, producers, designers, programmers and creative director in the next iteration of design and in order to gather requirements, determine the direction of UI development, define requirements and potential technical limitations,
- building a UX / UI style guide. Setting and maintaining UX / UI design standards,
- updating, maintaining and developing interface specifications for the needs of the development team.
- Leader's support
Ask for help, give and get feedback, set up goals and develop your skills.
- Knowledge sharing
People development is key for us!
- Fast-paced career
Professional growth opportunities, supported by a performance review process
You will count on all the resources you need for your work
- Beautiful office
Ingenious office space with plenty of room, located in KPT
- Flexible hours
Whether you are an early bird or late owl - we get you covered.
- Growth budget
Let us know if you need any book or purchase materials that will help you grow
- Remote work
We don't force you to work in our office - you can work from home as well.
- Open kitchen
Coffee, juices, fruits, fully stocked fridge and more - come and see ;)
We regularly play together and you are invited as well!
- Team gatherings
Take part in events with pizza, games, snacks with a good company.
- Stock option plan
We would like to share our success with you and take part in our ESOP plan.