Elavon provides businesses with one of the most secure, cost effective and comprehensive card payment processing services available on the market today. We are wholly owned by US Bancorp, the fifth largest financial holding in the United States of America. Elavon is a top 5 Acquirer in the European market place, with a significant presence in Ireland, the UK, Germany, Norway, Poland, Spain, Mexico, Brazil and USA. At Elavon we encourage employees to grow professionally and be challenged by a leader in the payments industry. We are looking for team members to help drive our growth. Above all, we look for people who are dedicated to providing value and superior service to our customers, to our shareholders and to our
communities. Come join us.
For more details about us please see our web site elavon.pl
- Analyse high risk new merchant applications in conjunction with our specific credit policies and procedures;
- Analyse existing merchants who have breached predefined parameters;
- Complete financial and business analysis reports within our systems or in written form as required;
- Make credit decisions within allocated sign off level;
- Deal with merchants on a range of credit and risk issues;
- Support management with tasks as necessary, including any special projects.
- Very good knowledge of English;
- Proven track record of dealing with difficult customer queries and providing excellent customer service
- Knowledge and experience of the MS Office suite: Excel, Word etc.
- Ability to read and interpret financial statements (sound business acumen);
- Effective management of time, ability to meet deadlines and priorities;
- Good team player who is able to work under pressure in a growing business environment;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including the ability to produce well balanced, comprehensive reports and recommendations;
- Previous credit underwriting experience is an advantage;
- Additional knowledge of German, French, and Danish would be an advantage;
- A financial education in the field of finance is welcome.
- employment agreement
- complex medical care
- life insurance
- language lasses
- multisport card or co-financed holidays
- development path and trainings
- social and community projects
- dditional holiday leave
Elavon Financial Services DAC (Sp. z o.o. o Wyznaczonym Przedmiocie Działalności) Oddział w Polsce