Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
127 dni temu
Ogłoszenie numer: 2100242, from 2018-10-18
Applus+ IDIADA is a global partner to the automotive industry, supporting its clients in their product development activities by providing design, engineering, testing and homologation services.
We have a large team of more than 2.400 professionals drawn from over 28 countries, as well as an international network of subsidiaries and branch offices in 25 countries which ensures that our clients get customized, added-value solutions.
IDIADA offers you the opportunity to develop a career in one of the worldwide leading automotive engineering companies. If you want an opportunity to challenge yourself and enhance your technical skills, to work in a thriving environment and to work alongside world-leading experts, then apply for one of our vacancies.
Location: wielkopolskie / Poznań
- Carry out homologation projects under the coordination of the Homologation team manager.
- Generate all the documentation requested for the homologation projects.
- Verify the technical documentation delivered by the manufacturers of vehicles.
- Manage all the required certification tests (mainly in Poland).
- Perform the audits of the Quality Systems.
- Be updated on the legal requirements for the vehicle certification in the different markets of interest for the client.
- Promote IDIADA homologation service in Poland .
- Strong customer and service orientation, with high level of initiative and proactive approach.
- Good communication skills (able to teach clients about technical requirements).
- Able to work in an entrepreneurial, dynamic and international environment.
- Experience in homologation in automotive industry and knowledge of ISO 9001 will be an asset.
- Willingness to travel if required.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Engineering Degree preferably Mechanical or Automotive specialization.
- Native Polish
- Advanced English.
- Initial training.
- Periodical training in Spain.
- Flexible working time.
- Work in international team of friendly people.
- Social health insurance (Medicover).