Reporting to: Senior People Operations Partner
Location: Krakow, Poland
Acting as a consultant on topics related to HR administrative processes, regulations and Labour Law. Being a proactive communicator and change agent, who is being able to successfully balance employee needs with business objectives in order to create integrated solutions.
- Supporting stakeholders in providing responsive, high quality specialist advice on all aspects of the HR administrative function.
- Timely process management related to: new hires, contracts, benefits, working time management: schedules, attendance etc., H&S periodical trainings and medical checks.
- Regular collaboration with payroll department and providing essential information that ensures correct salary calculation.
- Supervision over Non-EU legal employment - making sure that all visa and immigration documents are tracked and processed by the team on time and filed accordingly to legal requirements.
- Flexible and proactive approach to work in order to support the Senior HR BP in delivering planned changes.
- Creating within HR Admin team a culture that encourages continuous improvement of HR processes and generation of ideas.
- Trainings related to Labour Law / HR admin processes - preparation and delivery.
- Preparation of forecasts, reports and analysis and presentations based on requirements.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties (bonus calculation etc.)
- Delivering continuous improvement to ensure that the best practices and standards are in place.
- Master Degree (preferable in HR or related)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience based in a supervisor or manager role in a professional HR environment for an international company.
- Practical knowledge of polish labour law and interest in Polish Immigration laws
- Experience of HR processes, policies and procedures
- Ability to read, write and speak local language fluently and English at advance level
- Very good practical knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to work strategically while executing day to day administrative matters
- Dedicated and proactive personality with can-do attitude
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Adaptable in a fast working environment; comfortable in a dynamic organisational culture
- Annual performance bonus
- Subsidized Life Insurance
- Private medical care package
- Cafeteria program with wide range of employee benefits (including Multisport)
- Work in a modern office environment with access to free snacks and drinks
- Parking space
At Majorel, we create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
Our vision is to be our clients’ trusted long-term partner for customer engagement in a constantly changing world. Creativity, Excellence and Respect drive everything we do. This ensures success for our partners and allows us to thrive as one team.
Majorel is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity and does not discriminate on the grounds gender, age, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you’re #driventogofurther, we want to hear from you today!