Our customer: The World Famous International Automotive Concern Manufacturing Company is now looking for candidates for HR Excecutive Director / General Manager. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to manage / lead international team.If you have 15~20 years experience and speaking English in business level please send your CV in English.
Miejsce pracy: Łódź
- Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the company's mission and strategic vision.
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives.
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the management board and directors of each business unit regarding key organizational and management issues.
- Work with the management board to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the firm.
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals.
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective for the company.
- Develop and implement comprehensive strategic corporate commmunication plans to improve employer branding.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation and benefits
- To sign in the name of company the documents connected to labour work
- To have access to full personal data
- To represent position of company in HR area in front of external institutions
- Confirming the HR procedure
- To plan holidays, training, promotions of supervised staff
- To make opinion about all applications and proposals of supervised staff
- To apply improvement ideas Reward and favour the employees, who perfectly fulfill their duties and show the initiative regarding environment protection or safety.
- Reward and favour the employees, who perfectly fulfill their duties and show the initiative regarding environment protection or safety.
- Apply nominal fines towards the employees who do not comply with the fixed rules and organization of labour, who do not follow the safety and fire-fighting rules.
- Higher education;
- Minimum 15~20 years experience at an equivalent position in a manufacturing company;
- Communicative English skills - working in an international environment;
- Theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of human resource management techniques;
- Knowledge of labor law, social and tax insurance regulations, principles of calculating remuneration;
- Organizational skills;
- The ease of establishing interpersonal contacts;
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office package (Excel);
- Driving license. B.