Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Szczecin we are Business Centre that is responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge!
About the department
The job is located in Coloplast Business Centre in Szczecin, Poland, in Global HR Support Department. We support globally the HR Community in processes, projects, administration and reporting area. On daily basis we collaborate with our colleagues round world, supporting them with our HR & Systems expertise.
- Planning, managing and coordinating projects within global HR, People & Culture, Talent Acquisition structure
- Delivering HR projects with given time, quality and self-driven approach
- Leading optimization of HR processes & systems and contributing to the long-term development of the HR function
- Cross-functional collaborating within the entire organization and external vendors (like HR systems vendors),
- Evaluation of HR processes, delivering efficient solutions that are compliant with HR procedures.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s/Postgraduate’s degree in HR, Administration, Business Management or similar
- 2+ years of experience in a Project Manager role in HR area, preferably with Global HR responsibility
- Experience in working with HR data management systems (SAP SuccessFactors or similar)
- Experience in Compensation & Benefits area
- Certified Project management skills - will be an advantage
- Proficient use of all Microsoft programs
- Fluent English both spoken and written
We are looking for a person who is a team player. It is also important that you have excellent interpersonal and stakeholders-facing skills. You will work with people at different levels in the organization in Szczecin and Coloplast globally.
- No probation period – long-term contract from the start
- Onsite and hybrid work
- Flexible working hours, Mon-Fri
- International work environment with Scandinavian culture
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
- Internal trainings
That's not all! We have even more for you!
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great company events
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
Please apply with your English CV. We will contact candidates continuously and close the offer down once we find the best match to the team :)
Coloplast Business Centre Sp z o.o.
Coloplast opracowuje produkty i dostarcza usługi ułatwiające życie osobom z dolegliwościami o bardzo osobistym charakterze. W Coloplast Business Centre świadczymy wsparcie z zakresu księgowości, IT, administracji zamówień, dokumentacji medycznej czy marketingu. Szukamy synergii pomiędzy tymi funkcjami dla tworzenia udoskonaleń i nowych możliwości.
Wspierając codzienną pracę Coloplast na całym świecie, czynimy łatwiejszym życie naszych pacjentów.