TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don't take our word for it - check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
For more information about TTEC, visit TTECjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
- Supporting employees with relevant documents in terms of obtaining work and stay permits.
- Running HC database including collecting data from employees, ensuring the records are up to date.
- Personnel files – creating, updating and archiving.
- Assisting in payroll preparation.
- Supporting the Onboarding process.
- Assisting with employment-related documents.
- Active participation in all other HC initiatives.
- All other administration works around employment lifecycle.
- High level of education.
- University degree in Human Resources /Labour Law or other applicable disciplines as a plus.
- Very good command of English and fluent Polish.
- Experience in Human Resources is a plus.
- Knowledge of local labour law is a plus.
- Great teammate with excellent communication skills
- Open-minded and trustful person.
- Being part of a team of top class professionals, growing and developing in an innovative and fast paced environment,
- Competitive salary,
- Private medical care with Dental Coverage,
- Multisport Card,
- Partial language course reimbursement program,
- Extra paid days off,
- Friendly multicultural environment (17 nationalities in our office in Krakow),
- End of quarter company parties (we love to celebrate successes!),
- Lots of possibilities to make friends during TTEC parties, dinners and after work team activities,
- Fancy office space with Micro Kitchen and Relax Areas.
- Sharing the costs of sports activities.
- Private medical care.
- Sharing the costs of professional training & courses.
- Life insurance.
- Remote work opportunities.
- Flexible working time.
- Integration events.
You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
Thank you for applying – it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
At TTEC (formerly TeleTech), you can enjoy a fast-paced career that offers exciting professional development and career growth opportunities. Our dynamic and inclusive culture is based on a set of values that guide our relationships with clients, their customers, and each other.
Founded in 1982 and with 50,000 employees operating across six continents, we use a blend of technology and humanity to help clients provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We are one of the fastest growing BPO Companies in the Polish market. Together, our two divisions (TTEC Digital and TTEC Engage) help brands make every interaction they have with a customer—whether it’s face-to-face, online, over the phone, on social media, or via a mobile app—simple, personal and exceptional! Not only will you have the chance to create amazing experiences for yourself, you’ll get to help create them for others.
One of the qualities we cherish most are loyalty and precision. We are incredibly devoted to personal approach and we try to satisfy everyone’s necessities. Thanks to our stable structure we created our values that we follow every day!