We are a global IT service provider. With over 4,000 permanent colleagues in more than 40 subsidiaries worldwide, we enable Device as a Service for the IT industry in 190+ countries. DaaS combines hardware, software, lifecycle services and financing into a single contract with a fee per device.
For our Global Service Desk Team we are seeking the following:
- Providing remote L1 Global Support to end-users
- Analyzing problems related to software and hardware, providing the correct resolution
- Troubleshooting and relating resolution procedures to non-technical end-users
- Opening, closing, and monitoring of the incidents in the ticketing system through the complete incident lifecycle
- Monitoring the correct timelines (SLA)
- Contacting the end-user via phone, e-mail & chat
- Providing input toward knowledge base maintenance
- Very good English skills and excellent Hungarian
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize effectively
- Readiness to work on 8 hour shifts, between 6 am - 7 pm
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients
- Would be an asset:
- Help/Service Desk background
- Previous experience with Level 1 Service Desk or in working with SLA driven environment
- Fluency in any of the following languages: German, Spanish, French, Portuguese
- Reliability: a secure job position in an exponentially growing international company
- Variety: exciting projects and challenges within your own responsibility
- Team Spirit: strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Openness: Direct and informal communication even at management level
- Active Contribution: room to implement your own ideas quickly
- A socially responsible employer: not only continuously commercially successful but also who provides a sense of purpose: Hemmersbach Rhino Force is our environmental protection organization and Hemmersbach Kids' Family - project we help children across the globe who live in poor conditions
- Career Opportunities: Great possibilities for professional, personal and language training
- Initial Help: buddy programme to help you get started, a welcome pack included
- A package of co-funded benefits: multisport card, private health care as well as life insurance for you, your partner and family members
- Other conveniences like: free coffee, tea, co-funded lunches delivered to the office
Would you like to join our team? Please send your CV in English.
Hemmersbach Central Support Spółka z o.o. Sp. k.
We are one of the leading providers of the IT services in the world. Numbers do not lie – we already have more than 50 subsidiares all around the world and operate in over 190 through our network of subcontractors. We employ over 4000 people around the world, which makes our work setting a truly international one.
In Poland, you can find our offices in Bielany Wrocławskie, Wrocław, Katowice, Kraków and Warsaw. Our shared services offices support colleagues and sub-contractors in such areas as HR, finance, administration, project management, customer support, hardware maintenance, supply chain, logistics and plenty more. We are also specialists in servicing IT hardware for the top players in the industry.
- StepPre-selection of candidates
- StepPhone interview
- StepFace to face / Skype interview
- StepDecision and offer
PMO Administrator, Bielany Wrocławskie
I fully recommend applying to Hemmersbach because it is a company in which you are able to gather your first valuable and important IT experience. This is a really good option for people who have just started their IT career.
The best thing about the company is the possibility for young people to develop and fundamentally widen their skillset. This is especially important in the IT field. I also like the atmosphere and companionship from my colleagues, which I've had since the very first day of my work in Hemmersbach.
HR Analyst, Katowice
Friendly atmosphere, supportive colleagues and leaders. Knowledge sharing environment, the place you can always ask for support/advice.
Well prepared onboarding process with Buddy assignment. Benefits (private healthcare, insurance, and multisport card) available from the first (trial) employment contract.