METRO SERVICES is one of the international Shared Service Centers (SSC) operating within the METRO - a group consisting of Makro Cash&Carry retail chains in Europe and Asia.
At METRO SERVICES, we handle financial and accounting processes for Makro stores, among others in the fields of General Accounting, Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivables, Reporting and Transfer Pricing.
As an organization we support our employees’ development and we create stable and safe work environment - we are the first ’ACCA Approved Employer’ in Szczecin, Puls Biznesu journal honored us with Gazela Biznesu title, indicating us as one of the most dynamically developing companies. We are also part of Association of Business Service Leaders (ABSL), what allows us to share knowledge and good practices with the best professionals.
We employ over 350 accounting enthusiasts and professionals in our industry, we speak 20 languages, serve 25 countries and are constantly developing, which is why we recently opened a second office in the center of Szczecin.
Service Excellence is a department consisting of several supporting functions related to internal control finance and quality management, accounting process centralization, knowledge management and service governance.
We are currently looking for candidate to one of our ICF team for a position:
The Leader will be responsible for:
- accountability for coordination and work of the Internal Control team (ICF), who is responsible for preparing and conducting periodic process, transaction and quality controls in the SSC
- leading ICF team in terms of work planning and organization, motivation, results monitoring, personal development
- review and improvement of efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of leading controls,
- ensuring compatibility of data with the Company regulations and obligatory rules,
- coordination of internal audit events and reporting of results,
- review and implementation of controls on new migration processes
- providing substantive support for the team’s member in daily tasks, in terms of control design and execution
- cooperation with other departments within the SSC.
We invite to apply if you:
- have experience in the field of team’s management,
- know the COSO framework and IFRS standards,
- can easily adapt to changing environment’s conditions,
- have experience in running audits and internal controls,
- speak and write fluent in English (B2/C1 level),
- easily use the MS Office (especially MS Excel),
- present the highest level of organizational and analytical skills,
- get involved in your work, pay attention to details and take responsibility for the implementation of goals,
- have education or additional certificates and courses in the area of finance, accounting, auditing or internal control, e.g. CIA, CFSA, CCSA, CGAP, ACCA or equivalent (welcome).
- position with a real possibility of influence on dedicated area,
- stable employment in an international corporation, which is constantly growing,
- chance to expand knowledge and experience in various areas of accounting,
- an extensive package of professional training (in accounting, software - SAP, soft skills and language learning),
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members,
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance,
- co-financed sports card,
- a monthly salary supplement for knowing an additional language,
- team and company integrations after hours,
- a relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.
Aplikuj już dziś! Prześlij swoją aplikację za pomocą przycisku APLIKUJ TERAZ
Metro Services PL Sp. z o.o.
METRO SERVICES PL jest profesjonalnym centrum księgowym, zapewniającym najwyższej jakości obsługę finansowo-księgową wewnętrznych klientów koncernu.