Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
127 dni temu
- Excellent English language skills both verbal and written
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced experience in MS Office (Excel: pivot tables, vlookup)
- Incident Management process knowledge would be an asset
- Basic experience in reporting area would be an asset
- Flexible, well-motivated team player, ability to work under pressure
- Self-driven and able to work with no/limited supervision
- Managing incidents and service requests according to agreed service levels
- Coordinating resolution of high priority incidents
- Supervising incidents escalated from Incident Handlers / chasing
- Progressing incidents / service requests currently owned by Service Desk
- Coordinating work of multiple resolving groups
- Cooperating closely with 1st and 2nd Line support, Problem and Change Management, TMs, OPMs and SDMs
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports for internal and external purposes
- Taking part in daily, weekly and monthly conference calls regarding Incident Management
- Ad hoc Quality Check of the tickets handled by the 1st Line Agents
We are a small, well-coordinated and friendly team. We provide support to our company locations both in Poland and International. Our responsibilities vary from software problems and installations to hardware supervision.
Working hours: 08:00 – 16:00; 09:00 - 17:00
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable - everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.