Ogłoszenie numer: 3440128, from 2020-07-01
Meta Immersive Synthetics is a group of passionate game developers, with a core development team consisting of Game, Aerospace, Visual FX, and Film industry veterans. Our goal is to mix passion and technical expertise into creating the holy grail of simulation.
Meta Immersive Synthetics redefines the cutting edge of flight simulation. Expertise in physics, engineering, and artistry allow leveraging of modern technologies in new and unprecedented ways to create the most realistic and immersive flight simulation training products and experiences possible. Through these technologies, customers enjoy an optimal path to efficient training, design, technology development, and tactical analysis across the aerospace sector.
If you are a highly motivated individual that enjoys fast-paced, quickly changing, global environments, Meta Immersive Synthetics is the perfect fit for you.
Infrastructure / Data Engineer
Location: mazowieckie / Warszawa
We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure / Data Engineer to join the team at Meta Immersive Synthetics. Do you want to work with the bleeding edge of game, simulation, and modeling technology? Then join us on our journey!
Role and Responsibilities
As our first data engineer, you will be a key player in designing and building our data and automation ecosystem in close collaboration with our game and AI developers to deliver world-class tools that augment our development process.
- Take the lead on building a state-of-the-art cloud ecosystem for automation and machine learning purposes
- Build pipelines that automate data and machine learning tasks
- Develop tools that scale and orchestrates our simulations in close collaboration with our AI and simulation experts
- Make sure that our data and infrastructure tech stack provide maximum to all colleagues throughout the company
You are a team player and problem solver with a great passion for all things tech, but most important automation, cloud and, games. We believe that you are a self-motivated and creative person that enjoys building new things.
- You have a more than 2-year experience of building scalable cloud solutions for data process and machine learning purposes
- You are an advanced user in at least one modern programming language
- You enjoy programming in (or quickly learning) Python and C++
- You know your way around databases
- You use good software engineering practices and tools to make them possible
- You have a MSc in computer science or enough experience
- Full professional communication skills in English
It is also great if you have experience from working in the game industry, machine learning, and (like us) love flight simulators.
- Top-tier salary
- Flexible working hours outside of core hours
- Work with an award-winning and experienced team in a relaxed and positive atmosphere
- Opportunity to work on the cutting edge of game and aerospace simulation development
- Stable and long-term work environment