- Troubleshoot daily problems with voice/contact center systems
- Assist in telephony administration and troubleshooting of daily problems
- Participate in transition and infrastructure projects
- Creating telephony solutions based on specific requirements
- Participating in network/telephony design and development
- Act as an internally-facing point of contact to escalate technical issues, and communicate telephony statuses
You will be working in the Global Telephony Team based in Poland, within the Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit.
Our main duty is supporting global contact center system in multiple locations like Poland, Romania, Spain, Netherlands, UK, India and US.
You will have the possibility to exchange your knowledge and experience with other support teams,
subject matter experts and architects across the globe in a variety of telephony infrastructure.
We deliver our services during business hours Monday – Friday 8:00 – 18:00 and out of hours based on on-call duty.
- Willingness to learn of contact center and networking solutions
- Basic knowledge of IPT configuration
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work well on a team and independently
- Flexibility and ability to cope with pressure situations
- Strong attention to details and quality
- Good English language skills
- Very good interpersonal skills
Nice to have:
- Education in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Telecommunication, Automation etc…)
- Good knowledge of Excel, programming in Java scripts, SQL database
- Experience with project management
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Understanding of ITIL processes
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children\'s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees\' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.