BE Shaping the Future Poland is a reliable partner for financial services organizations to analyze complex requirements, find solutions & implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity.
For our partner, an Investment Banking organization located in Warsaw / Munich, we are looking for an Integration Specialist responsible for the implementation & the development of the various projects done on their Integration solution environment based on IBM Middleware technologies (IBM Websphere MQ & IBM MQMFT, IBM Integration Bus / Message Broker).
- Message flow development (WebSphere MQ &/or Message Broker version 8.x or IIB 10.x)
- Build extensible data acquisition & integration solutions to meet the functional & non-functional requirements of the business
- Manage data analysis & data integration of disparate systems
- Implement processes & logic to extract, transform, & distribute data across one or more data stores from a wide variety of sources
- Optimize data integration platform to provide optimal performance under increasing data volumes.
- Upload data into appropriate databases in accurate & timely manner
- Provide problem-solving expertise & complex analysis of data to develop business intelligence integration designs.
- Develop data integration standards according to the organization’s information services policies as well as best practices
- Design, implementation & test of message flows
- Consulting of application teams in terms integration design
- Go-Live support for projects
- Performing integration- & acceptance tests together with application teams
- Solid experience in WebSphere MQ, WebSphere MQFTE /MFT and/or Message Broker/IIB toolkit
- Experience in MRM & DFDL
- Very good knowledge of ESQL and/or JAVA
- Knowledge of Apache Tomcat
- Very good knowledge of WebServices, WSDL, SOAP, HTTP
- Experience in ODBC/JDBCS especially in regards to ORACLE, DB2, & SQL-Server databases is desired
- Good knowledge in different communication patters (store & forward, request reply, pub sub)
- HOST JOB scheduling OPC/UCMD
- Good knowledge in different communication patters (store and forward, request reply, pub sub)
- Good knowledge in HOST JOB scheduling OPC/UCMD
- Know how in SOLARIS and LINUX operating system
- Knowledge of tools GANDALF, AGENT, SubVersion, Maven, PVCS Dimensions is desirable
- Competitive salary (up to 140 zl pln net + VAT on b2b, up to 19 k pln gross on UoP)
- Lots of technical challenges & interesting projects
- Friendly and open-minded team
- International environment
- Community DEVtalks
- Healthcare and multisport program
- Language courses
- Relocation package (work permit, flight ticket, accommodation)
Be | Shaping the Future Poland
Be Poland Think, Solve, Execute Sp. z o.o. has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. A key success factor is the combination of IT know-how, nearshore delivery service efficiency, agility of implementations and excellent understanding of Financial industry, implemented by a team of specialists possessing all the skills required and who work to very high-quality standards.
Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry.