Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Integration Service Developer (Bridges)
271 dni temu
We are working in DevOps environment, where on one hand side you can develop TDI/SDI code and on the other you are responsible for keeping up the system operational. Different flavors to try: work with Customer on requirement gathering, work with Architect on solution design, implement the needed code changes and test your solutions. Later be part of a team, who is introducing new FR or defect correction to the Production System and is keeping an eye on the system, to have it on.
- Keeping & running system up
- Creating Technical documentation for T&T/Steady State support activities and other developers
- Understanding and Developing Integrations – Key Skills: SQL, DB2, Java, XML, XSL, Unix, and TDI.
- Understanding integration and integration techniques to move data from one data source to another.
- Understanding and utilizing the SoapUI to test bridge.
- Define the structure of WSDL’s and CDM’s.
- Utilizing eclipse Java development environment
- Understanding and utilizing DB2 Visualizer
- Writing command line SQL queries, the certificate part for SSL communication
- knowledge about Apache HTTPD and Apache Tomcat
- Trainings and certifications
- Private medical package and insurance package
- Multisport Card
- Working on international projects in multicultural teams
- Good to be an IBMer discounts
- Cinema & trips for IBMers
- Language classes
- Summer camps for children