Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we are willing to hear from you.
We are looking to recruit:
- an intern available min. 20h per week
- a 4th, 5th year student or University graduate up to 6 months after graduation (in Human Resources, Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent)
- a fluent English speaker
- a talented individual with strong communication skills
- a proficient Microsoft Office user (in particular Excel, Power Point)
Experience in using VBA and IT systems/applications would be a strong asset.
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join us in People & Culture Department in Krakow, Poland, for paid internship until the end December 2020 (contract of services).
- support daily People&Culture Data Governance activities
- organize required meetings
- create and update required Data Governance documentations
- track the progress of tasks assigned to the team(s)
- lead basic Data Governance trainings
- data cleaning activities (depends on candidate’s skills)
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. In PMI, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Philip Morris International
Jesteśmy wiodącym producentem wyrobów tytoniowych w Polsce, wytwarzającym trzy z dziesięciu najlepiej sprzedających się marek papierosów w kraju.