Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
As an intern you will get to work with a variety of our staff, while working on real projects that will help us grow.
- Performing root cause analysis on customer issues leading to resolution (IoT area);
- Solve customer complaints as a priority within agree time;
- Initiate and coordinate communication with different interface partners on complex topics till final resolution;
- Prepare reports for the Client.
- Being during the studies
- We seek talented employees who learn fast and crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle multiple tasks;
- It is important that the candidate is attentive to details and proactive in their daily work
- Experience in working with Microsoft Office is a must, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Very Good English (spoken and written) C1; Good German skills would be an aset
- Knowledge of AEM and Confluence would be an asset (not obligatory)
- Flexible working hours on civil contract, 25-30 hours per week are required on average each week as a minimum.
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport
- Flexible working hours on civil contract, 20-25 hours per week are required on average each week as a minimum. After initial training some working hours will be possible on the weekends. During vacation season (if desired) working hours might get extended
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on the button:
Accenture Sp. z o.o.
Accenture jest globalną firmą świadczącą usługi z zakresu konsultingu, nowoczesnych technologii i outsourcingu. Ponad 281 tys. pracowników Accenture świadczy usługi swoim klientom z ponad 120 krajów świata. Łącząc niezrównane doświadczenie, doskonałą znajomość wszystkich branż i funkcji biznesowych oraz rozległą wiedzę z badań nad najlepszymi firmami na całym świecie, Accenture współpracuje ze swoimi klientami, aby pomóc im stać się wysokoefektywnym przedsiębiorstwem.
W roku finansowym zamkniętym 31 sierpnia 2013 roku, Accenture osiągnęło przychody netto sięgające 28,6 miliarda dolarów.
- Krok Zaaplikuj online
- Krok Rozwiąż Test
- Krok Porozmawiaj ze specjalistą HR
- Krok Poznaj przyszłego Managera
- Krok Wpadnij na ostateczną rozmowę
- Krok I już, witaj w Accenture!