Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
Marketing Operations is part of Accenture Operations. We are the team of digital marketing experts and we help our clients across industries to drive marketing-led growth while operating as one global team, leveraging latest technology trends and innovation.
We optimize the digital presence of our clients across multiple domains of next generation content, digital marketing services, analytics, creativity, social media and search to activate, engage and create unique experience for their brands.
- Performing root cause analysis on customer issues leading to resolution (IoT area);
- Solve customer complaints as a priority within agree time;
- Initiate and coordinate communication with different interface partners on complex topics till final resolution;
- Prepare reports for the Client.
- Bachelor or master’s degree or being during the studies;
- We seek talented employees who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle multiple tasks;
- Experience in working with Microsoft Office is a must;
- Good English (spoken and written), C1;
- Good German (spoken and written), B2/C1 level would be an asset (not obligatory);
- Good communication skills.
- Induction training on the process and customer requirements at the beginning of employment;
- Support of more experienced colleagues in case of more complex and difficult complaints and issues;
- Civil contract;
- Flexible working hours on civil contract, 20-25 hours per week are required on average each week as a minimum. After initial training some working hours will be possible on the weekends. During vacation season (if desired) working hours might get extended.
- Your working time will be adjusted to the requirements of your study (if you are still the student). We will ask you when you would like to work, and we will adjust your working schedule to it;
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment;
- Opportunity to gain various skills and experience, together with highly marketable specialist expertise in their chosen areas;
- Dynamic working environment.
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on the button:
Accenture Sp. z o.o.
Accenture jest globalną firmą świadczącą usługi z zakresu konsultingu, nowoczesnych technologii i outsourcingu. Ponad 281 tys. pracowników Accenture świadczy usługi swoim klientom z ponad 120 krajów świata. Łącząc niezrównane doświadczenie, doskonałą znajomość wszystkich branż i funkcji biznesowych oraz rozległą wiedzę z badań nad najlepszymi firmami na całym świecie, Accenture współpracuje ze swoimi klientami, aby pomóc im stać się wysokoefektywnym przedsiębiorstwem.
W roku finansowym zamkniętym 31 sierpnia 2013 roku, Accenture osiągnęło przychody netto sięgające 28,6 miliarda dolarów.
- KrokZaaplikuj online
- KrokRozwiąż Test
- Krok Porozmawiaj ze specjalistą HR
- Krok Poznaj przyszłego Managera
- KrokWpadnij na ostateczną rozmowę
- KrokI już, witaj w Accenture!