The Marketing Intern will be part of the Marketing Department. The intern will assist in managing impactful international marketing campaigns for retail stores and our wholesale partners (e.g. Sephora & Douglas) as well as support the teams with operational requests.
If you are eager to learn about marketing communication in a fast-paced retail environment, this is the internship for you!
- Support in the coordination of marketing campaigns
- Providing descriptions of promotions, information for events, graphic materials (photos, graphics) for shopping centers (external partner)
- Agencies’ briefing for advertising materials
- Preparation of periodic presentations to summerize local activities (for global and local needs)
- Coordinate process of material translations: website, Newsletter, CRM My Rituals program, instore, innovation, Social Media
- Unifying the content on a local website (cooperation with the global website.com department)
- Ongoing support in PR activities
- Ongoing communication with store employees (retail channel)
- Interest in marketing, digital, PR
- Good work organization
- Ability to coordinate several projects at the same time
- Openness and willingness to learn, positive energy
- Studen status (Higher Education / University)
- Fluent English (writing & speaking)
- Availability min. 3 days a week
WE ARE RITUALS
We're not here to sell you beauty; we are here to make you feel good." Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals.
We are a global brand, established in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, in 2000. Our ambition is to grow sustainably and become - and remain - the number one global luxury brand in cosmetics. Today, Rituals has over 800 stores, across 29 countries throughout Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North and South America.
By joining Rituals, you’ll get to experience a strong culture and entrepreneurial spirit which empowers you to create your meaningful career. We care about the well-being of our staff, as much as we value the well-being of the planet. By passionately looking after both, we believe we can pave the way to a more sustainable world and take appropriate action to limit our footprint on Mother Earth. You’ll have a strong sense of purpose at Rituals. Our mission is to make people feel good and touch as many lives as possible. Independent of your role, you will create a positive impact on our dailybusiness.
BECOME PART OF THE RITUALS FAMILY
If it’s you we’re looking for, please don’t hesitate and send in your application. We’ll be in touch soon.
Rituals Cosmetics Poland