We are looking for experienced Trainer that will lead learning processes for our Finance &Accounting Team
in Wroclaw and Gdansk delivering in class trainings as well as coordinating external and global programs.
This role will be a mix of trainer/facilitator skills and programs management skills.
You will be independent in creating development activities and we will be open for your initiative and ideas!
This position is also not limited only to trainings, upon your skills and ambitions, there will be a place to take part in Employer Branding, Engagement or Recruitment projects.
- Coordinating global training programs and external training programs, ensuring proper communication with the Team and assisting whenever needed.
- Creating and organizing training plans, workshops and teams development according with team and individual needs
- Leading Training sessions for specialists and people leaders on various soft skills topics, for example: customer cooperation, e-mail etiquette, time management, team collaboration, team management, presentation skills etc. as well as technical skills: for example MS Excel, MS Office 365 tools.
- Creating and implementing training & development materials as well as follow up activities to impact effectiveness of the trainings.
- Creating & supporting employer branding activities and internal engagement activities.
- Acting as part of the team that organize friendly on boarding for new joiners
- Supporting internal recruitment processes.
- 3-4 years of experience as Trainer
- Experience in leading workshops on team management & leadership skills.
- Experience in leading online workshops using various methods of energizing participants J
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skill, “can do” attitude and “No task too big, no task too small” approach.
- Cultural agility and experience in working with diverse teams.
- Very good skills in using MS Office and MS 365 Office tools, drive to work with new technologies and online tolls for teams collaborations.
- Previous experience in BPO/Shared Service environment would be an asset.
- Attractive salary and stable job offer- employment contract
- Medical care with dentist for you and your family
- Cafeteria benefits & multisport card
- Recognition program
- Opportunities to grow: internal promotions in Poland & abroad!
- Opportunities to develop: co-financed training programs, free training platforms: UDEMY, Busuu
- Opportunity to make a difference: volunteering programs
- Great atmosphere, no dress code, fun team
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O