Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
- Act as a central communication focal point between Global Client HQ and Client’s subsidiaries on 50+ markets globally, for the portfolio of Client’s automotive brands in your scope.
- Distribute HQ Client’s creative assets across EMEA and globally, in line with asset management processes and copyright perimeters, working closely with HQ Client representatives responsible for respective market clusters.
- Create and share digital operational briefs, at HQ Client requests, across Client’s subsidiaries on 50+ markets globally, monitor project progress and report back on it to the Client.
- Communicate with the Global Client HQ representative via emails/chat/calls regarding the approvals requested by markets, manage their pipeline, prioritize and track volumes.
- Respond to asset retrieval requests received from markets in your scope, working closely with Accenture Creative Team, existing DAM Platform and central creative agency.
- Master’s degree (ideally in Marketing, Business, Communication, Project Management, International Relations as a plus).
- Excellent English language skills, including strong communication skills; Italian or any other European language a plus.
- 2-4 years of professional experience in international business environment or/and in a client-facing role with strong project management focus.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment with positive attitude and deliver to tight deadlines, with strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of digital marketing; experience with digital content management, campaigns and creative assets adaptation would be an advantage.
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on the button:
Accenture Sp. z o.o.
Accenture jest globalną firmą świadczącą usługi z zakresu konsultingu, nowoczesnych technologii i outsourcingu. Ponad 281 tys. pracowników Accenture świadczy usługi swoim klientom z ponad 120 krajów świata. Łącząc niezrównane doświadczenie, doskonałą znajomość wszystkich branż i funkcji biznesowych oraz rozległą wiedzę z badań nad najlepszymi firmami na całym świecie, Accenture współpracuje ze swoimi klientami, aby pomóc im stać się wysokoefektywnym przedsiębiorstwem.
W roku finansowym zamkniętym 31 sierpnia 2013 roku, Accenture osiągnęło przychody netto sięgające 28,6 miliarda dolarów.
- KrokZaaplikuj online
- KrokRozwiąż Test
- Krok Porozmawiaj ze specjalistą HR
- Krok Poznaj przyszłego Managera
- KrokWpadnij na ostateczną rozmowę
- KrokI już, witaj w Accenture!