Man on the Moon - HR Agency – on behalf of Pathfinder 23 is currently looking for:
Company: Pathfinder 23
At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as #brandbuilding in #ecommerce.
We strive to combine art with science and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient #pathtopurchase scenarios.
Our team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA, and LATAM. #globalecomm
Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 #topbrands and over 300 #e-retailers globally.
PF23 is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology. #PF23 #forthegalaxy #BRANDNEWGALAXY
Pathfinder 23 is growing and that’s why we are searching for amazing people who will be ready to join the journey with us starting with 3-months Internship and then ready to extend it to possible permanent cooperation.
Get secret knowledge and real, unquestionable skills! As an Intern, you will develop in the area of defining the presence of brands online, you will support one of departments in planning, creating and implementing E-commerce campaigns for international and recognizable brands - clients of Pathfinder 23.
- Casual and creative atmosphere
- Learning the profession on real projects for the largest brands in the world
- An unique opportunity to gain knowledge and skills from the best specialist on the market
- Working with the best Managers in the industry for global Clients from TOP50 across the world
- Developing your talent
- The best international team in the world ;)
- After 3 months internship there’s a possibility to:
- Extend the internship for another 3 months
- Become a Junior Account Executive (full time contract)
If during an interview you show us that your qualifications exceed the Intern level, we are open to offer you the position of Junior Account Executive
- Proficiency in English (min C1) – we have a very international team
- Willingness to learn about our e-commerce, digital world
- Good command of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint,
- Interest in growing in the area of marketing, branding and e-commerce
- Technical curiosity with a thirst for knowledge of Online Marketing,
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Willingness to play in a team,
- Availability 5 days a week in more or less standard hours (9-17) and willingness to work full-time after the internship
- The chance to be a part of rapidly growing startup and the next success story
- Join the rocket ship! Join us and build with us a new generation of global e-commerce experts!
- Be a part of the team that treats you like a family and emphasizes open communication
- Join our “Czwartkowy podwieczorek” - education initiative, and mingle with friends while getting transfer knowledge about the world ;)
- An international and diverse work atmosphere - we speak in 18 languages!
- Structured career development - our team of industry & HR experts are here to support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals
- Other fabulous benefits such as life insurance, multisport card, private premium healthcare
- Life's too short for the wrong job - take this opportunity ;)
Our hiring process:
Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. potential role → ask about everything!
Interview: meet the team online ;)
Homework presentation: Topic of presentation is always related to e-commerce so you will be able to experience what we are doing here and learn more about it ;)
Welcome on board!
If you are still scared or feel you don’t have the qualifications, apply anyway! We don’t hire off of keywords.
We would love to get to know you.
Join us - you will learn with us what you need to know about e-commerce #EcommerceUniversity
so please send us your CV and a few words about you – we do love to read about it! #apply
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team from Man on the Moon ;)
MAN ON THE MOON Sp. z o. o.