Once shares and bonds are traded, the securities and cash need to be exchanged. That’s where Euroclear Bank comes in to ‘settle’ the trades. Every day, Euroclear processes around 200.000 transactions. At the very heart of our organisation, the Operations Division is responsible for delivering premier settlement and related services to our clients. Starting your career in our Operations Department will give you a unique grounding in how the global financial system works.
Are you ready to experience the world of finance? Then, this is a great time to join our company! Discover what we do and how you can fit in.
Our part of the deal
- 3 moths of paid internship
- Flexible working hours (circa 30 hours per week),
- On-the-job experience and attractive training,
- Enhanced chances for employment in future,
- "Buddy" in the team who will help you with your day-to-day duties,
- A unique opportunity to enter the world of finance and build foundations for your further development in that area.
Your part of the deal:
- Playing an important role by providing support in day to day operational work, performed in the department,
- Participating in projects run in the company,
- Gaining new skills and acquiring knowledge.
- You are a Student of 3-5 year (a degree in Finance is an asset),
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written), our corporate language,
- You are accountable for your actions and decisions,
- You are accurate and detail oriented,
- You are able to deal with deadlines in a fast-changing environment.