Euroclear Bank – Feel the pulse of the financial world.
Once shares and bonds are traded, the securities and cash need to be exchanged. That’s where Euroclear Bank comes in to ‘settle’ the trades. Our people ensure that large amounts of money and securities are safely exchanged between buyers and sellers from all parts of the globe.
The Funds business is booming and contains room for a lot of streamlining initiatives and service improvements. Market evolutions, new regulatory requirements and evolving client needs are requiring us to continuously review our service delivery.
Solutions will be built in an agile and end-user centric way. You job will consist of:
- Requirements validation,
- Process Design and tooling,
- Support with regards to the testing and operational roll out
The role consists mainly of (but not limited to):
- Contribute to departmental objectives by leveraging the possibilities offered by a structural operational tool and queries framework.
- Review, challenge and propose business and technical solutions together with the end-users, including operational process flow reviews.
- Develop tools and queries to meet the expectations of the internal clients.
- Collaborate closely with end-users to ensure efficient testing and quick operational roll-out.
- Build documentation of the tools or queries and maintain them.
- Ensure the respect of operational risk boundaries (Risk profile) for all your solutions.
- Share best practices and tips regularly with the end-users and the team.
- Monitor and report on the achievements and issues; communicate them on regular basis to your management and the team.
- Lead your initiative autonomously and in cooperation with the other team members.
- Interact with senior stakeholders with the support of your management.
Your part of the deal:
- You are eager to learn new skills, techniques and business domains and you have the potential to further grow in your function.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills are key.
- You have a basic knowledge in VBA and/or SQL and you are at ease with advanced excel functions. Expert knowledge is an asset.
- You are dynamic, result oriented and a team player.
- You have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Fluent English is essential for the role.
Our part of the deal:
We are offering you:
- Extensive training which combines classroom and individual coaching,
- Possibility to develop knowledge of the financial markets and financial instruments,
- Opportunity to share and implement ideas how to optimize our processes, reduce our risk, and improve our service to our clients,
- Possibility to get in contact with other financial institutions from all over the world – from Hong Kong to New York, passing by London,
- Ability to develop ‘soft skills’ (business communication, negotiations, assertiveness, organization awareness and many more),