Internship in Market Risk Operations Team
190 dni temu
Are you curious of market risk? Do you know how to work well within a team to develop and deliver solutions? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- run daily controls to ensure reliability of Market Risk systems and Risk Control effectiveness
- manage global production issues impacting Risk Systems and Risk Calculation
- collaborate with global teams to resolve issues post change releases
- monitor data readiness and completeness to allow proper Risk aggregation and reporting
- take part in operational calls with other global business stakeholders
You’ll be working in the Risk Control Operations team in Zabierzow, Krakow Business Park. Our role is to support Market Risk Officers within UBS as well as making sure UBS policies are followed across the globe and Risk is calculated in expected manner. We are global team and work closely with our colleagues in Nashville, Singapore and London.
Your paid internship will last 3-6 months with the possibility of extension, based on a 30-40 hour week.
Your experience and skills
- good command of English
- master degree, preferably in a field related to Business or Finance
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- attention to details and analytical problem solving skills
- strong decision making skills and initiative
- proficient in MS Excel
- looking to start your career in multinational environment
- team player with ‘can do’ attitude and good organizational skills
- self-motivated and willing to go the extra step
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBS offices in Poland are located in Krakow and Wroclaw. They are two of seven centers strategically located in geographical areas with rich talent pools to provide UBS business entities with co-designed industry leading solutions and services. Being part of the Business Solutions Centers allows us the unique opportunity to take a global holistic approach in cross-leveraging our workforce scale. Join our winning team and become part of the group of people who are passionate about their work and eager to share their experience!