At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore with more than 1000 people on board we are helping forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establish approaches following our company motto - never settle.
- Have 2-3 years of experience with: Objective-C, Swift, RxSwift, MVVM + FlowController (architecture similar to the one used in opensource Kickstarter iOS app)
- Possess solid skill set in iOS area
- Have work experience in remote Team setup
- Have strong communication skills in English
- Are team player
- Develop and maintain iOS Application written in RxSwift and ReactiveSwift
- Work closely with the UX and visual design team to develop the application experience.
- Collaborate with the backend team to define and build the APIs that back the views within the application
- Contribute to the architecture and implementation of the Automatic Application Framework
- Identify bugs and new features within new releases of the iOS operating system and devices
- Monitor and resolve crashes in the field
- Ensure collaboration with senior management to help generate task breakdowns, and accurate schedules
- Knowledge of ReactiveSwift, Dependency Injection (DIP)
- Experience with Carthage
- Knowledge of CI (Jenkins), Quick/Nimble (unit testing), iOS-snapshot-test-case (UI testing framework from Uber)