Azimo is the better way to transfer money worldwide. We are a globally recognized FinTech startup that for more than 6 years now, has been building the technology to disrupt the finance industry. As a mobile-first company, we want to make sending money abroad as easy and convenient as sharing photos or messaging with your loved ones.
But money transfer services aren’t all. As technology lovers, we constantly improve our products with cutting edge solutions and code architecture. As AzimoLabs, we’ve been sharing openly our insights on the blog and open source repositories, so engineers all over the world can benefit from our experience.
To continue our mission we are looking for iOS Software Engineer that will work with us on our mobile app development. After joining us, you will become a member of one of our mission teams and will contribute to product features development. You will also work on cross-team code architecture as a member of the mobile guild. Depending on your experience and skills, we will create a personalized path that is in line with both the company’s mission and your self-development plans.
Our app’s code is built in Swift and Objective-C, with a strong focus on testing (unit, functional and end-to-end tests) and automations that are built on top of Xcode Server. The entire iOS team contributes to the multi-project codebase. Our solutions among the others use DIP for dependency injection, RxSwift for asynchronous code, MVVM as a project architecture and Core Data for data management.
- Experience in Swift language
- RxSwift (experience is nice to have, but knowledge is a must)
- Good knowledge of software design patterns written in iOS
- Knowledge of data storage mechanisms in iOS (Core Data)
- Knowledge about Swift networking solutions (experience in RESTful API integration)
- Understanding of UI/UX (Interface Builder, building UI components in code)
- Knowledge of mobile platform capabilities and limitations
- Objective-C experience (to support migration to Swift)
- Experience in app releasing process
- Experience in working with a team
- Experience in working with CI/CD environments
- Basic knowledge about functional and UI testing
- Open Source projects
- Always most recent version of XCode and Swift
- Carthage dependency manager
- XCode server
- XCTest framework
- iOS 11 as minimal version
- This role is offered on a Business to Business or Employment contract
- Competitive salary
- Personalized career development path
- Support with sharing your knowledge on AzimoLabs mediums (blog, Github)
- Private Medical Healthcare and Multisport card
- Occasional visits in London Azimo’s Headquarter
- Weekly team lunch, office snacks and lots of coffee
- Possibility to work from home on Fridays
- Working in a truly special team – we believe in what we do!