Would you like to join our team of professionals who work to deliver high-quality solutions? We are now looking for a IT Analyst with architectural knowledge to work over multinational and large-scale projects in Nordea.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
Welcome to the IT Analysis Credit Risk team in Group Functions Technology. We add value by translating business needs to operational and software requirements and then verifying their validity and priority. As IT Analyst with architectural knowledge, you’ll play a valuable role in providing Nordea with the new Integrated Risk Management Solutions for non-financial risk implemented as cloud solution.
What you’ll be doing:
- Eliciting requirements about integration with different solutions and recomendig the best approach
- Givinig technical advices about solutions including integtration aspects
- Eliciting requirements (functional and non-functional) by cooperating with different stakeholders
- Being responsible for requirements documentation and quality improvement
- Working with technical requirements specifications (Data analysis, mapping and modelling, solution design)
- Securing requirements traceability during smooth end-to-end development
- Cooperating with multiple stakeholders from different countries in alignment with the target picture to enable sustainable solutions
- Working within new (cloud based) IT solutions for Integrated Risk Management (non-financial risk)
- Ensuring that information infromation form old solution are migrated properly
You’ll join a team where people are the most important and work is not only a place to go.
The role is based in Gdańsk; Warsaw.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even if it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have understanding of technologies/ solutions like of DataStage and Rest API, XLM and JSON
- Basic knowledge of designing appropriate architecture for solution integration
- Have good business and technical background and great analytical skills
- Have good requirement specification skills (functional and non-functional)
- Have ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Are familiar with agile way of working and methods (SAFe, Scrum, XP, Kanban)
- Are proactive, structured, detail-oriented and quality driven
Your experience and background:
- Experience in IT analysis
- Experience in integration projects
- Basic experience in designing architecture
- Excellent communication skills, professional level of English
- Experience of using Jira and Confluence
- Knowledge of process modelling and UML
- BPMN knowledge will be an advantage
- Practical knowledge of SQL
- Experience of using Jira and Confluence will be an advantage
- Knowledge of process modelling and UML will be an advantage
- Operational Risk knowledge will be an advantage
- Experience in IT analysys for cloud solutions will be an advantage
- Business knowledge of non-financial risks management area will be an advantage
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 07/08/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea Bank Abp Oddział w Polsce wchodzi w skład Grupy Nordea, największej skandynawskiej instytucji finansowej, zatrudniającej prawie 30 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku i Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W strukturach Nordea wyróżnia się także obszar Finansów, który w Warszawie podejmuje najbardziej zaawansowane role finansowe w banku. W 2020 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4500 osób.
Nasi eksperci pracują nad kompleksowymi rozwiązaniami w zakresie utrzymania i rozwoju platform i systemów informatycznych, jak również dostarczają zaawansowane usługi finansowe, zapewniające stabilność działania pod kątem obsługi procesów bankowych.