The primary responsibility of this position is to develop and maintain a high level design plan for the overall logical and technical customer IT architecture.
This role requires good presentation and communication skills as well as good technical capabilities. Successful applicants will be able to work with Capgemini clients across the globe on most exciting newest of Microsoft and other supporting technologies.
- Experience in implementations of enterprise scale solutions based on Microsoft and supporting technologies
- Experience in designing architecture
- Providing architectural consulting expertise, direction and assistance to the various stakeholders as requested
- Analyzing existing processes and proposing points for improvement
- Documenting and developing in-depth knowledge of the organization’s existing IT architecture, infrastructure and technology portfolio
- Developing, documenting, recommending and communicating plans for investing in IT infrastructure
- Holding the liaison responsibility between business, users and IT
- Delivery high level End User Computing/Services
- Certifications will be an asset: AWS/Microsoft/ VMware/Office 365 /Citrix/- alternatively, candidate should be capable of passing the certification exams during trial period (Capgemini may offer relevant internal trainings)
Role is located in the Architecture Capability part of the Projects and Consulting organization within the Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit.
Our Architects participate and actively support business initiatives by building reliable, efficient, scalable and business oriented solutions based on Microsoft and supporting technologies. They are involved in design and architecture of complex systems on all levels, from legacy migration, through core platform setup, to integrations, automations and orchestrations.
Our Architects perform research into technology partner or other vendor solutions in context of client requirements for architecture and design proposal.
- An experienced IT Architect with proven thought leadership in technical implementations, development of best practices
- Able to socialize ideas, make recommendations, and gather team consensus to solve problems and prepare prototypes for proposed solutions
- Excellent at communicating technical problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Analytical mind with evaluative and problem-solving abilities, able to define technical solutions aligned with client’s business problems at an architectural and design level of detail
- Able to present business cases, strategies and solutions
End User Computing/Services
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children\'s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees\' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.