As an IT Asset Management Specialist, you will be a member of the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Team, working on maintaining and developing the infrastructure of the headqarter and branches.
We are looking for a person who – just like us – believes in the value of mistakes made and is eager to look for solutions and bravely recommend improvements in the existing systems. We need an individual who likes working on operational environments and combines the ability to work independently with teamwork skills.
Engagement and conscientiousness are the skills that we need on this position as, during the daily work, you will play a crucial role in maintaining and issuing hardware for people, preparing documentation and working as the first line of support for hardware-related issues.
Our technologies & tools:
- Sharepoint Online,
- Microsoft Teams,
Division of working time:
- IT equipment management (60%),
- First-line support to employees (30%),
- Administrative tasks (10%).
- Carrying out purchasing and logistics processes for IT equipment,
- Inventory of the company’s hardware,
- Control over rental and shipping of the equipment,
- Basic diagnostics, shipment and acceptance of IT equipment,
- Management of the issued and received IT equipment,
- Maintenance of technical documentation,
- Contact with employees regarding complaints and repairs,
- Support for other team members.
- Knowledge of the structure and configuration of computer components,
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Outlook, MS Teams),
- Basic knowledge of PowerShell.
- Ability to configure and use peripheral devices (e.g. printers, cameras, etc.),
- Knowledge of Polish and English is a must,
- Nice-to-have skills:
- Knowledge of inventory tools (e.g. Lansweeper),
- Knowledge of remote assistance tools (e.g. TeamViewer, vPRO, Remote Assistance).
- Ability to use the remote installation service of operating systems (e.g. WDS, MS Autopilot),
- We welcome out-of-the box thinking and creativity, and we embrace the culture of knowledge sharing,
- Our organizational culture is based on knowledge-sharing and friendly help - we do our best to give every support you need to excel at what you do,
- Your voice is heard - since our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication,
- Objectivity is recognised as a Great Place to Work,
- You will have 8 days yearly for self-development, training, and conferences,
- We do our best to make you feel comfortable with us by offering, among others: English classes within working hours, medical care for you and your family or partner, Multisport card and others.
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Wrocław/Gdańsk office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Private investment fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
Objectivity sp. z o.o.
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.