Hitachi ABB Power Grids is seeking to hire an IT Compliance Manager for the European Region. The position will be based in Cracow, Poland. The responsibilities include implementation of an IT General Controls methodology that ensures compliance with external requirements (J-SOX and local regulatory requirements) and internal IT regulations and governance requirements and is aligned with the overall ICoFR methodology of the organization. The IT Compliance Manager will provide ITGC stakeholders (process and control owners, control performers, application managers) in the respective region with training and guidance in order to fulfill their responsibilities, including support during ITGC control design, internal and external audit as well as management testing activities. IT Compliance Manager also acts as a single point of contact for topics related to IT Risk & Compliance in the respective region
- Assurance of annual J-SOX compliance in the respective region: ensure that design and operation of IT General Controls is in line with global PG methodology for Internal Control over Financial Reporting.
- Streamline communication regarding global ITGC design & operation principles and changes to the overall framework to the stakeholders and support their implementation.
- Constant monitoring of changes to the IT landscape in the region and ad-hoc involvement in local IT transformation projects to bring in ITGC expertise and capture impact of these changes on ITGC framework at PG.
- Acting as a single point of contact for ITGC-related matters in the region, providing support and guidance around ITGC methodology and operation as required by the stakeholders and transparent and timely reporting of regional IT Compliance status and relevant topics to global management.
- Coordination of annual J-SOX external and internal ITGC testing (in conjunction with external/internal auditor): ensure control test plans and further documentation is up to date and testing is scheduled and executed according to global requirements.
- Ensure IT controls & processes design documentation is accurate, up to date and fulfills PG internal standards and external auditor’s expectations.
- Ensure that control deficiencies and remediations are logged, reported and processed in a timely manner.
- Timely escalation of local IT Compliance issues to global management.
- Safety and Integrity: live PG’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions and work deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher, in technology discipline, business informatics, business administration, economics or similar preferred.
- Minimum 8 years of proven IT compliance experience, either in a directly relevant position or indirectly through an internal/external audit experience.
- Highly proficient understanding of IT operational processes, IT service management processes and IT landscape and organizational structure.
- Experience in working with IT controls in ICoFR environment and familiarity with ITGC design and operation principles.
- Familiarity with most common IT process, governance & compliance frameworks and regulations (ITIL, COBIT, SOX or J-SOX principles, COSO).
- Excellent communication, project management and organizational skills.
- High degree of independence and self-initiative required.
- English: fluent oral and written, other languages are useful.
ABB jest wiodącą globalną firmą technologiczną, która stymuluje transformację gospodarek i społeczeństw, budując ich przyszłość w sposób wydajny i zrównoważony. Wzbogacając produkty elektryfikacji, robotyki, automatyki i systemów napędowych o rozwiązania cyfrowe, ABB wyznacza nowe granice technologii i poziomy efektywności. Za sukcesem firmy stoi 105 tys. pracowników w ponad 100 krajach, którzy kontynuują ponad 130‑letnią historię ABB.