Poland - Warsaw - Zabraniecka 20
As a Data Analyst at P&G, you are a business leader from day one: you need to be an effective communicator, self-motivated, and able to convert insights into actions that improve P&G’s business results. You’ll need to mine terabytes of data, derive actionable insights, and translate complex outputs or algorithms into simple conclusions that will empower others to take action to win with consumers.
You will be the primary evangelist in P&G for the power of predictive analysis and develop business cases to illustrate the “step-change” in decision-making that occurs when you anticipate what will happen, not just reflect on the past. Business expertise, interpersonal, and communication skills are therefore a must to thrive in your place in a multi-functional leadership team. Your responsibilities are innovative, challenging, and business focused.
As a P&G Data Analyst professional you will be a part of an award-winning global Data & Analytics community that operates across all of P&G’s core disciplines. You will also have opportunity to partner and learn with other leading-edge data, systems and analytics companies globally.
You will deliver insights across several business domains (marketing, sales, supply chain, etc.) with a combination of modelling / analytical skills, data management and business insight. You will anticipate and tackle multimillion-dollar business problems and opportunities to transform the way P&G does business. You will use data visualization, and analytic tools to create the business building insights in mountains of data.
Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
We are looking for:
- Academic or professional experience in the subject area of Data Analytics.
- Programming: SQL, Python, R (optional).
- Ability to learn and master new tools / programming languages quickly.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills which influence others to take action.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects with a sense of urgency.
- Comfort with ambiguous scenarios and possess strong problem-solving skills with a "can-do" attitude.
- Strong leadership skills (envisioning, empowering, influencing).
- English proficiency, Polish proficiency and at least a Bachelor's degree.
Nice to have:
- Data ecosystems: Hadoop, Data Bricks, Spark, Hive.
- Data Visualization tools: Power BI, Tableau, Spotfire or other.
- Data transformation tools: such as Alteryx, KNIME.
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
- Dynamic and encouraging work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Continuous mentoring, you will work with hardworking people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
- Industry Certifications (ITIL, DevOps, MS portfolio etc), full additional benefit program like private health care, P&G Dynamic Living programs like sport cards, in-office fitness center, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy, regular salary increases and possible promotions, flexible work arrangements, mentoring programs & trainings.
- Big Picture understanding of P&G IT and Product Supply organization and its Services in global multi-functional teams with several locations across continents.
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we are the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment! We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Due to the current situation with covid-19, P&G has implemented enhanced precautionary measures to keep you and our team safe. We are conducting our recruitment process organizing on-line interviews (with both audio and video) for the time being. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Please attach your CV in English when applying.
Procter & Gamble