Begin a meaningful career right here.
Poland - Warsaw - Zabraniecka 20
The IT Engineer position is a managerial role, part of a global product devops team that delivers and supports the smart automation solutions in the customer service - supply chain domain. These solutions today are spreading across a suite of outstanding platforms for robotic process automation (Blue Prism), business process management (Pega Infinity) or data processing and analytics (Knime or PowerBI).
As an IT Engineer you will work alongside a team of highly skilled and experienced professionals to drive business transformation by developing new automations and workflow solutions, you will work closely with the business and IT partners to deliver key operational measures and you will be directly responsible for the product backlog, release to production and support post implementation.
- Design and develop new software products – robotic process automation or business process management workflows in supply chain domain.
- Provide production support for existing solutions by resolving key user generated incidents or delivering functionality changes.
- Work closely with IT and Business Product Owners, IT Architects and business subject matter experts to define requirements and implementation plans.
- Craft and develop proof of concept or prototypes for new features or solutions.
- Perform non-negative impact testing and performance testing for the solutions implemented.
- Ensure solutions compliance with coding standards, architectural guidelines and IT Security policies.
- Build and maintain the solution design documentation and the automated testing library where applicable.
We are looking for:
- Working knowledge of programming in Java.
- Strong analytical skills.
- English proficiency and at least a Bachelor's degree.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Robotic Process Automation and / or Business Process Management.
- Experience with Agile project management, CI/CD tools.
- DevOps experience.
- Industry certifications (RPA, BPM, Knime, etc).
- PEGA Certified System Architect.
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
- Dynamic and encouraging work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Continuous mentoring, you will work with hardworking people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
- Industry Certifications (ITIL, DevOps, MS portfolio etc), full additional benefit program like private health care, P&G Dynamic Living programs like sport cards, in-office fitness center, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy, regular salary increases and possible promotions, flexible work arrangements, mentoring programs & trainings.
- Big Picture understanding of P&G IT and Product Supply organization and its Services in global multi-functional teams with several locations across continents.
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we are the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment! We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.