Stanley Black & Decker is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 200). SBD is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth. https://www.stanleyblackanddecker.com/
Location: Fully Remote (fully remote with office access in Warsaw, Poland).
Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means joining one of the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies. Stanley Black & Decker is unique in that we've got a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company poised and ready for the future.
Accountable for day to day functioning of all IT applications/solutions along with deploying the release of new technologies. Responsible for installing, configuring, maintaining and testing of PC/server operating systems, networks, and related utilities and hardware and related business applications. Actively collaborates with application support vendor. Activities include problem mgmt., performance and capacity management., service level coordination, incident management., escalation mgmt., release mgmt./execution, change mgmt., DR/ BCP. Recommends improvements that reduce support costs & optimize performance.
- Assists to build, implement and administer monitoring tools and solutions for networks, systems and platform applications
- Assists to build tools and processes that enable the business to move fast, without incident or downtime
- Performs routine maintenance tasks for infrastructure/application systems such as backups, patch management, hot fixes and software releases
- Assists to develop and implement standard operating procedures and best practices
- Supports remote users with a focus on security and remote access
- Diagnoses and resolves complex hardware, software and connectivity problems
- Collaborates with project teams to understand technical requirements
- Assists with developing, maintaining, recommending and supporting tools and back-end utilities to provide capacity planning management
- Assists in ensuring proactive and preventive maintenance activities are implemented to improve the availability of services and maintain continuity
- Provides regular status reports that will contribute to the overall report to senior leadership
- System performance management
- Scripting skills for automation of standard tasks
- Problem management
- Ability to simplify & standardize complex concepts / processes
- Excellent oral & written communications
- Ability to tie together solutions across systems
- Technical Skills
- Working knowledge of database systems and applications
- Knowledge of one or more programming languages
- Knowledge of software lifecycles and practices and how to best apply them for short- and long-term sustainable systems and teams
- Behavioral Skills
- Good communication skills
- Effective collaboration
- Problem solving
- Ability to execute
- Analytical thinking
- Strong business acumen and customer service attitude
- Undergraduate degree and 4-6 years relevant experience, or
- Graduate degree and 2-4 years relevant experience.
Stanley Black & Decker® Polska Sp. z o.o.
W roku 2010 firma Black & Decker®, największy na świecie producent elektronarzędzi i akcesoriów, połączyła się z firmą Stanley Works® ogólnoświatowym liderem w produkcji narzędzi ręcznych. Obecnie zarówno w U.S.A. jak i na całym świecie StanleyBlack&Decker zajmuje czołowe miejsce w sprzedaży produktów tego rodzaju przeznaczonych do użytku domowego, do pracy w rzemiośle oraz w przemyśle.