Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
IT Operations Engineer // DevOps
20 dni temu
- Knowledge of Microsoft .NET Framework and/or .NET Core
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and/or ASP.NET Core MVC and/or WPF
- Knowledge of RDBMS and data access technologies (MS SQL Server, Entity Framework, NoSql would be a plus)
- Coordinator & Support business
- Deployment PPD & PROD (you built it, you fix it), only for internal Apps
- Patch management (apps oriented activities, only for internal Apps)
- Reporting, Dashboards
- Incident management (supporting role, participation in prod tickets, take the required actions)
- Problem management
- DRP management, only for internal Apps
- Automatization & Continuous improvement
- Document management
- Backup management
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and cofinancing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want Integration events and joint celebrations
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable - everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.
We the Microsoft Technology tower are currently looking for experienced professionals to work within a team which is responsible for supporting IT Operations (.NET ) for our customer. Our team consists of 7 multi skilled engineers working together for a single client. Within this team you will have an unique opportunity to know and support a major player in finance industry.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.