IT Service Desk Poland team acts with cross border incident management and request fulfilment, takes active part in IT communities and takes responsibility at global level for successful deliveries.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
As an IT Service Desk Specialist you will work together with Nordic Units in order to align local procedures to the Nordic standards and solve tasks that require independent judgment and own decisions on how they should be solved. You will be responsible for supporting end users in case of IT failures or standard requests according to defined processes. You will act as first level support to all end users (single point of contact).
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide support to end users through all appropriate channels, such as phone or ITSM tools regarding any kind of IT-related problems to ensure high availability for customers
- Align IT activity to business, prioritize and assign necessary resources to swiftly close end users’ problems
- Interact with second line support or external vendors in all tasks related to IT infrastructure and application problems or requests in order to avoid or solve problems and incidents
- Track, prioritize and document all incidents reported to the service desk using the relevant tools following the incident management procedure to avoid future incidents
- Diagnose software and hardware problems in order to find the right solution and thereby help the end user
- Actively participate in knowledge sharing among colleagues in order to create and implement best practice
- Take responsibility for own learning and keep updated within own area of responsibility to secure continuous competence building and personal growth
You will be working with a lot of great colleagues in our new office in Warsaw. Please note we work from Monday till Sunday, covering shifts between 6:00 and 22:00.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your experience and background:
- You have at least 1 years of experience from a similar position and maybe you have a bachelor’s degree (computer science or likely)
- You have knowledge of ITIL methodology – knowledge of incident, change and problem management will be considered an advantage
- You are open-minded as a person and like to work in a role with high customer-focus. Furthermore, you have very good communication skills and are solution oriented with a ca-do approach when dealing with challenges
- We expect that you speak and write English fluently.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 31/08/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea Bank Abp Oddział w Polsce wchodzi w skład Grupy Nordea, największej skandynawskiej instytucji finansowej, zatrudniającej prawie 30 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku i Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W strukturach Nordea wyróżnia się także obszar Finansów, który w Warszawie podejmuje najbardziej zaawansowane role finansowe w banku. W 2020 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4500 osób.
Nasi eksperci pracują nad kompleksowymi rozwiązaniami w zakresie utrzymania i rozwoju platform i systemów informatycznych, jak również dostarczają zaawansowane usługi finansowe, zapewniające stabilność działania pod kątem obsługi procesów bankowych.