HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 150,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 46 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. HCL generated consolidated revenues of USD 9.94 billion for 12 Months Ended 31st March, 2020.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
HCL’s global delivery center in Krakow was established in 2007. It works with several Fortune 500 firms, primarily offering multilingual global technical support. Today, we assist more than 35 customers in 18 different languages.
Due to our growing business needs we are looking for:
- Manage user accounts across applications running on various platforms (e.g. Windows, Active Directory, Exchange)
- Create and administer LAN accounts, Global Groups, email accounts for new users
- Create and administer various shared resources (e.g. distribution lists, directories, shared email accounts, shared calendars and conference rooms)
- Standardize network resources as per client requirements and grant permissions on them
- Set up servers as per the client standards and grant permissions on them
- Ensure that customers have the appropriate access to the tools necessary to support their business in an efficient way
- Perform a role of a System Administrator for the User Account Maintenance and Incident Management Systems including general housekeeping
- Perform development and maintenance of Knowledge Base for the User Account Maintenance Procedures
- Good communication and conversation skills (both verbal and written)
- Fluent German and English (min C1), any other European language nice to have
- Great customer handling skills and resourcefulness, vital for dealing with unforeseen situations
- Ability to ensure high level of customer satisfaction and acceptance
- Personal dedication to providing high quality service. Ability to finish what is started is a must
- Desire to reinforce HCL’s values and methodology
- Ability to integrate as a cross-functional, team player in a fast-paced environment where all information is shared
- Ability to acquire new information quickly and the willingness to do so at all times
- Working knowledge of applications running across multiple platforms (e.g. Windows, Exchange)
- Understanding of ITIL processes
- Experience in UNIX/Mac environment
- Working knowledge of ticketing system for incident management
- Ability to define processes and implement them as per need
- Ability to conduct Root Cause Analysis
- Ability to successfully provide hardware/software/network problem diagnosis/resolution via telephone
- Familiarity with the process of creating user accounts for Active Directory, Exchange mailboxes, distribution lists
- Knowledge of VPN and remote dial-in users
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2007, Windows operating systems (servers: Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2008; clients: Windows7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000), Mac OS, OS X
- Knowledge of ITSM ticketing tools (e.g. Remedy, HP Service Center, Peregrine Service Center, SNOW)
Years of Experience:
- Total: 3-4 years of higher education (B.Sc. or diploma)
- Relevant: 2-3+ years of help desk/desk side, customer service, and support experience; experience with solving hardware related problems
- Certification Requirements:
- MCP/MCSE/MCSA preferred
- ITIL knowledge of V2 or V3 especially on Service Desk, Incident, Problem, and Change Management preferred
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- MultiSport Card
- Clear career path in a growing multinational organization
HCL’s global delivery center in Krakow was established in 2007. It works with several Fortune 500 firms, primarily offering multilingual global technical support. Today, we assist more than 65 customers in 25 different languages and are present in Krakow and Wroclaw.
HCL Technologies helps global enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Through innovative technology solutions built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, we solve complex business problems for our clients. We are a ‘next-generation’ technology firm, driven by a unique Mode 1-2-3 strategy that not only acts as our roadmap for the future, but also a powerful model for any enterprise looking to thrive in this age of disruption.
HCL operates out of 45 countries with over 149,000+ ideapreneurs from 140 nationalities and has consolidated revenues of USD 9.7 billion, for 12 Months ended 31st Dec 2019.