HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India's original IT garage startups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises three companies in India - HCL Technologies, HCL Infosystems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL’s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, Technology Services, Enterprise and Applications Consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT Hardware, Systems Integration, Distribution of Technology and Telecom Products. A new entrant in Healthcare, HCL aims to provide innovative medical services, products and training to meet the growing demand for quality Healthcare in India.
In Poland we started our operations in 2007. Our operation in Poland primarily revolves around the global technical support centre through which we provide multilingual Infrastructure Management Support to our clients. Apart from providing multilingual technical support in 15 languages, we also work on technology based projects for our clients.
Due to our growing business needs we are looking for:
- Provide Technical support for hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone for customer’s end users
- Provide good customer care skills along with Technical skills
- Route problems to internal I.M. support staff
- Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / software / network problem resolution
- Administer and provide User Access and Exit controls
- Use the Call Tracking System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention's.
- Managing user account across applications running on various platforms like Windows, Active Directory, Exchange
- To create and administer LAN accounts of the users
- To create and administer various shared resources e.g. Distribution Lists, Directories
- To provide permissions to the user as required by them
- To Standardize the network resources as per the client requirement
- Ensure that the customer has the appropriate access to the tools to support the business in an efficient way
- System Administrator for the User Account Maintenance and Incident Management Systems including general housekeeping
- Create E-mail account for the users and administer them
- Grant permissions on various network resources available to users
- Creation and administration of Global groups
- Creation and modification of exchange resources like Distribution Lists, Shared E-mail account,
- Shared Calendar and Conference Rooms
- Creation of New Directories as per the customer guidelines and grant permissions on them
- Setting up servers as per the client standards and granting permissions on them
- Perform development and maintenance of knowledge Base for the User Account Maintenance Processes
- Working knowledge of applications running across multiple platforms like Windows, Exchange etc.
- Understand of ITIL processes
- Working knowledge of Ticketing system for Incident management
- Defining processes and implementing them as per need.
- Analytical and Root cause analysis
- User account creation for Active Directory, Exchange Mailboxes, Distribution lists
- VPN and remote dial-in users
- Servers: Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2008
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2007
- Windows Operating systems
- Clients: Windows7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000
- Knowledge of ITSM ticketing tools such as Remedy, HP Service Center, Peregrine Service Center, SNOW
Call Taking (Telephony) Soft Skills
- Good communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)
- Fluent (min C1) in and English
- Should have a great customer handling skills
- Able to handle unforeseen situations
- High level of acceptance
- Can drive HCL’s value and its methodology
Other Skills / Experience
- Ability to successfully provide hardware/software/network problem analysis and resolution support over the phone
- Personal dedication to providing high quality, superior service at all times. Ability to finish what is started is a must
- Ability to integrate as a cross-functional, team player in a fast-paced environment where all information is shared
- Ability to learn new information quickly and the willingness to do so at all times
- Customer Focus
- Technical Expertise
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Concern for Order and Quality
Years of Experience
- Total: 3-4 yrs of University education post High school (B.Sc. or Diploma)
- Relavant: 2 - 3+ years of help desk/desk side, customer service, and support experience with problem solving involving hardware,
- Preffered MCP/MCSE/MCSA
- ITIL knowledge of V2 or V3 especially on Service Desk, Incident, Problem, and Change Management preferred
HCL’s global delivery center in Krakow was established in 2007. It works with several Fortune 500 firms, primarily offering multilingual global technical support. Today, we assist more than 65 customers in 25 different languages and are present in Krakow and Wroclaw.
HCL Technologies helps global enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Through innovative technology solutions built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, we solve complex business problems for our clients. We are a ‘next-generation’ technology firm, driven by a unique Mode 1-2-3 strategy that not only acts as our roadmap for the future, but also a powerful model for any enterprise looking to thrive in this age of disruption.
HCL operates out of 45 countries with over 149,000+ ideapreneurs from 140 nationalities and has consolidated revenues of USD 9.7 billion, for 12 Months ended 31st Dec 2019.