Multi Parts is an international group of companies developing and producing automotive spare parts.
Multi Parts is seeking an IT Support Technical Specialist to join us at our Warsaw office. This position that will report to the Director of Business System and participate in the responsibilities to develop internal systems to improve our global business operations.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, hosted server resources, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups, updates, and patches
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions and support anti-virus, anti-spam and malware updates/fixes
- Perform basic user administration of Azure AD, Office 365, Microsoft SharePoint, and other corporate system user accounts, email addresses, groups, permissions, and role assignment
- Provide local end-user support, monitoring, and training for company hardware and software including diagnostics, patching, troubleshooting, training, and hands-on support to company personnel in European Office
- Setup, configure, and deploy computers, phones, tablets and other IT hardware to local end-users in European Offices.
- Follow IT processes and procedure documentation for IT services, activities, and business processes consistent with industry best practices
- Research and recommend supportable, innovative, and elegant solutions and seek automated approaches for system administration
- Participate in architecting and fostering a robust professional enterprise grade IT department
- Adhere to the highest level of ethical standards in all activities and follow all guidelines outlined in the MULTI PARTS Employee Handbook
- Complete assigned educational assignments including reading, projects, and examinations