Cluster Trade Finance delivers fast, client focused and central provision of trade finance products and services for all clients globally along the whole trade finance supply chain - electronically and traditionally. Our main products are documentary business (LC, Collections), bank payment obligation (BPO) and guarantees.
Our main technologies are: Java, WebMethods, Informatica, IBM BPM, the Trade Finance solution is based on Finastra TI plus.
In your role as a Java Developer for Test Automatization in Trade Finance cluster you will be a team member of testers, engineers and business analysts providing new Trade Fince solutions to the Bank. You will develop test automatization solutions based on a toolbox with Selenium, Jenkins, Cucumber, JMeter, SOAPUI and individual developed Java / J2EE tools implemented with Maven. After you have been trained on the guidelines, you will work together with our business delivery cells in Frankfurt directly and develop automated tests with theses tools for the business topic (e.g. Import / Export letter of credit) where the delivery cell is responsible for. Furthermore you will develop individual tools to support test and you will help within you local team in Lodz to create standards in the use of the toolbox.
Besides the development and the need of documentation, you will train testers in the usage of the toolbox and help to run the automated tests.
In order to fulfill the goal of increasing our continuous integration and continuous delivery of new software releases, a very high degree of test automation is required – you will be one of the central players to achieve this goal.
Your main tasks will be:
- Develop modules and interfaces for test automatization (Java/Selenium toolbox) and create standards and solutions
- Design and develop test automatization strategy, test scenarios and test cases
- Analyze business test cases and create automated version of the test cases
- Conduct the automated testcases
- Apply the test framework from Commerzbank
- Analyze and solve of faults in the test automatization system
- Inspire the team with further test automation ideas
- Good knowledge of Testframeworks / Testing / Testautomation
- English B1 level mandatory, German would be an asset
- Openness for business travel to Germany (50% of time during first 3 months of Knowledge Transfer)
- Readiness for support during releases on weekends in case of issues
- Familiarity with business analysis methodologies
- Basic knowledge of HPQC, JIRA, Confluence
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development, Scrum
What we offer:
- Friendly multicultural environment
- The possibility of professional training and growth (English and German courses; technical training and workshops)
- Stable employment
- Benefits package including: medical care, Multisport Card, group insurance, discounts in modern canteen
- Relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
Commerzbank jest wiodącym bankiem komercyjnym, oferującym szeroką gamę usług finansowych zarówno dla klientów prywatnych jak i korporacyjnych. Finansuje znaczną część niemieckiego handlu zagranicznego i jest niekwestionowanym liderem w zakresie finansowania dla małych i średnich przedsiębiorstw. W samych Niemczech posiada jedną z najgęstszych sieci oddziałów spośród niemieckich banków prywatnych. W grupie Commerzbank znajdują się ponadto comdirect oraz mBank - jedne z najbardziej innowacyjnych banków na świecie. Commerzbank służy swoim klientom na wszystkich rynkach świata.