Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
331 dni temu
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
- Design and implement software components according to business/functional requirements
- Perform unit testing of software components
- Support system integration and user acceptance testing
- Assist in project configuration and requirements management processes
- Analyze existing system code and propose improvements when necessary
- Experience in core Java
- Experience with UNIX platforms
- Databases: experience with RDBMS; understanding of DB design principles and concepts, understanding of ORM
- Strong OOP skills and ability to propose design and implement changes in complex systems
- Promoting clean code discipline (Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship)
- Practical experience with unit testing and TDD
- Problem solving skills
- Pro-active team worker
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English
- Customer: Top-tier Investment Bank developing internal finance systems.
- Team: cross-functional and self-organizing teams, working directly with stakeholders in highly collaborative manner
- Technologies: Working on highly scalable and flexible backend systems institution using technologies like: Oracle DB, Java, Spring Integration, Hibernate, XQuery.
- Process: Agile at Scale: distributed Scrum/Kanban with practices like TDD, pair-programming, retrospections, product backlog
- Business trips: Business trips to London for team members
- On-going learning: Business & technical trainings along with conference attendance
Luxoft is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 32 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 12,000 employees across 39 offices in 22 countries located on 5 continents.