- Excellent working environment: the company is big enough to be reliable, yet small enough to be person-oriented;
- Full-cycle projects and product development;
- Training & development-focused approach: a clear roadmap for training employees to sustain and enhance the productivity of the organization as a whole;
- Collaboration with the teams from the European Union both on-site and remotely.
- Design and develop large scale applications using Java 8+, Kotlin, Groovy and the latest versions of modern frameworks;
- Focus on backend software development and integrations with third-party products;
- Contribute to the overall software development life-cycle including requirements gathering/analysis, design, development, release/version control, testing, deployment and support;
- Be a part of an agile-based and globally distributed team.
- Share your experience with colleagues.
Need to have:
- 2+ years of experience in Java;
- Experience using Spring Framework;
- Experience working with SQL databases;
- Experience using Hibernate or other ORM frameworks;
- Understanding of OOP and OOAD principles, software best practices (design and architectural patterns), data structures, algorithms, databases and networks;
- Experience in web services creation (REST, SOAP);
- Familiarity with project management and version control systems (Jira, Git, etc.);
- Good communication skills;
- Spoken English Intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- Experience in development of Microservices;
- Knowledge of cloud platforms;
- Experience in Docker;
- Experience working with SAP Hybris;
- Experience working with NoSQL databases.
- Makes you stand out:
- Experience in writing high scale and highly usable web applications;
- Experience in such areas like big data and cloud-native applications;
- Knowledge of different programming languages.