#ITConsulting #SoftwareDevelopment #Agile #UX
#BankingSector #15countries #QualityAssurance
- At least basic experience in software development (Java)
- Graduate or last year student of IT (or other technical faculty) or graduate of Bootcamp
- Basic knowledge of Spring, SQL, REST, Hibernate, GIT
- Full-time availability
- Openness to other technologies
- Motivation to learn new things
- Fluency in English – spoken and written
- High analytical and interpersonal skills
- Experience in unit testing
As Graduate Developer you will be responsible for designing and implementing solutions according to customer requirements using SCRUM process and documenting your work.
During projects implementation you will report directly to Team Leader.
- Month of intensive training program that will help you to develop your programming skills
- Opportunity to gain experience and learn from professionals
- Competitive salary and extra benefit package that can be tailored to your personal needs (private medical coverage, sport & recreation package, lunch subsidy, life insurance, etc.)
- Permanent contract after 3 months`probation
- On-line training and certifications fit for career path
- Free on-line foreign languages lessons
- Regular social events (as health of our employees is our priority all events are conducted online at the moment)
- Access to e-learning platform
- Ergonomic and functional working space with 2 monitors (you can also borrow monitors and office chair for your home office)
- Relocation package for candidates from outside of Poznan
GFT Poland Sp. z o. o. jest liderem na rynku dostawców rozwiązań IT dla sektora finansowego. Nasi klienci to najbardziej prestiżowe instytucje finansowe na świecie- banki, domy maklerskie oraz fundusze inwestycyjne.