Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Java /JEE Software Developer
206 dni temu
The main duty on this position will be developing, coding, testing and debugging new highly complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity. Moreover candidate will analyze, debug or assist in problem solving in both development and production environments. This work includes assuring code quality and adherence to coding standards on projects. Working as a Java /JEE Developer He/She will understand, interpret and translate business requirements into the necessary designs and documentation. Additionaly candidate may create optimization programs to resolve problems, design and build prototype applications.
- Must be fully proficient with Java programming language and various Java EE technologies minimum 3-4 years of experience.
- Thorough knowledge and hands on experience with Spring, Hibernate.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
- Experience in XML/Web Services technologies .
- Understanding of relational databases (Oracle, SQL).
- Demonstrated knowledge of Linux operating systems.
- Strong communication skills in English, written and verbal.
- Experience with build tools Ant/Maven/Gradle.
- Experience with Apache Camel/Web Services.
- Experience in JMS/MOM, JBoss, JMX, Drools a plus.
- Agile experience is a plus.
- Understanding of TDD practices and experience with JUnit/Unit Testing.
- Possibility to develop skills and gain new qualifications with the latest technologies.
- Possibility to attend internal and external trainings.
- International work environment.
- The budget for this position is between 10 000 - 18 300 PLN and depends on the chosen form of the agreement (standard work agreement or B2B).
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month).
- Extended medical care (over 80 medical facilities in Kraków) for you and your family.
- Multisport Benefit card.
- Home office option (up to 8 days, after adaptation period).
- High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants.
- Comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles.