CORE Services operates on the market since 2010, we provide services to the largest institutions from the banking and financial sector, automotive, media industry, IT companies as well as dynamically developing software houses.
Currently, for our client operating in financial sector we are looking for:
- Supervise problem solving on result-driven basis
- Introduce and analyze requirements
- Work on software design on all stages
- Collaborate and supervise distributed team
- Mentor developers and newcomers
- Participate in technical interviews
- Practice in design and development of Muti tiered Distributed Architecture and Microservices
- Experience in Agile and iterative development lifecycles
- Working with Oracle databases , good knowledge of SQL , queries tuning and optimization, strong knowledge of relational database basis
- Strong practice Design Patterns and Java Enterprise Design Patterns, deep experience in core java related manifests, main java data structures and algorithms experience
- Experience with IDEA IDE
- Intermediate to advanced English (read/write/speak) for daily communication with the customer's subject matter experts
- Experience in tech leading several teams
- Good use-case/feature/task estimation skills
- Architectural and technical documentation development skills (UML diagramming, data flows, database diagrams)
- Supervising software development process (code reviews, continuous integration, pair programming, etc.)
- Long-term cooperation,
- Employment contract,
- Attractive salary (based on your professional experience and technical skills),
- Flexibility to choose the form of contract (UoP/B2B),
- Private healthcare – LuxMed, Benefit system – Multisport card,
- Dedicated administrative consultant.
Core Services Sp. z o.o.
CORE Services działa na rynku od 2010 roku, a z naszych usług korzystają zarówno największe instytucje z sektora bankowo-finansowego w Polsce, globalne i lokalne firmy IT jak również młode i dynamicznie rozwijające się software house’y.