In your role as SeniorDeveloper (Knowis ISF, IBM BPM) you will be a member of an international team of credit services and processes experts who are developing new applications and services based on IBM BPM and Knowis ISF.
You will be responsible for tasks throughout the whole software development cycle. You work in the development Team. With a training and coaching program you will be enabled to grow into an IBM BPM expert and integrate project results as well as third-party systems to the application landscape as well as analyzing and fixing errors in existing interfaces.
You will communicate with credit specialists, other developers, as well as DevOps and operations staff. You improve the development process.
Main Tasks you will be involved in:
- software requirements reception
- collaboration on software design decisions
- close-to-Development testing
- creation of technical documentation
- maintenance around 60%
- supporting the deployment-process
- IBM BPM / Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) - highly desired, willing to learn
- TFS/GIT good knowledge
- HTML, XML, XSLT good knowledge
- J2EE - understanding
- Able to understand business side
- Readiness for business travel to Germany (8 weeks of Knowledge Transfer / first six months)
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Good analytic thinking with attention to details to solve problems
- Proactive attitude
Nice to have:
- Knowis ISF
- Websphere Application Server
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 Level mandatory
- German nice to have
What we offer:
- Friendly multicultural environment;
- The possibility of professional training and growth (English and German courses; technical trainings and workshops);
- Training in Commerzbank headquarters in Frankfurt am Main;
- Satisfying remuneration;
- Medical healthcare, Multisport and canteen funding;
- Relax corner where you can recharge your batteries ;)
Commerzbank jest wiodącym bankiem komercyjnym, oferującym szeroką gamę usług finansowych zarówno dla klientów prywatnych jak i korporacyjnych. Finansuje znaczną część niemieckiego handlu zagranicznego i jest niekwestionowanym liderem w zakresie finansowania dla małych i średnich przedsiębiorstw. W samych Niemczech posiada jedną z najgęstszych sieci oddziałów spośród niemieckich banków prywatnych. W grupie Commerzbank znajdują się ponadto comdirect oraz mBank - jedne z najbardziej innowacyjnych banków na świecie. Commerzbank służy swoim klientom na wszystkich rynkach świata.